Found (Ashton Irwin-Vampire)

"How do you manage to find me? Every goddamn time!"

  "Now what would be the fun in telling you that?" he half asks with a small smile on his face.

  "What game are you playing at? Huh? Because I would love to know for once in my life what's going on around here! I'm done with all the secrets you've thrown at me!" I half yell with a sarcastic lilt.

"Are you sure you want to play my kind of game love, because this is only the beginning."

  He breaths down my neck from behind me. I unwrap the icy arms encircling my waist and take a step forward to where I can turn and face him.

  "I'm more than ready by now." the challenge evident in my voice. He smiles dangerously and pulls my body flush against his, making me gasp.

  "Then welcome to your destruction."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Leah Denver, A smart girl who doesn't socialize that much until she moves to a new school more than halfway across the country. As she's packed up from the sunny state of California to the even sunnier Australian out back.

  She expected to make some new friends, but not the kind that she has now. Especially not with the dark boy who sits in the corner with his leather jackets and hard stares.

  She never expected it to be this bad, especially not when it came to him.

  She never expected it be this good either.