Ch.13

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in forever!

  I've been super busy! I even went to a Fallout Boy/Paramore concert! IT WAS EPIC!!!

  And I know that you guys have been waiting for me to update!

  It makes me feel wanted lol

WHALE here's the next chapter in Leah and Ashton's lives! I hope you guys like it!

Tell me what you think!

Leah's P.O.V

  "To do this."

  Ashton grabbed my face with both of his hands and leaned in closer, until our lips were just barely touching.

  "I want to kiss you Leah. I want to make you mine." he whispers against my lips.

  I don't think I have ever wanted anything more in my life than I do right now. And that is for Ashton to kiss me.

  "Then why don't you do it?" I ask him. He sighs in response and leans away a little.

  "I told myself that I could make you love me in a week or two....And I don't want to push you into anything so..."

  "So?"

  "I want you to want this as much as I do...I want...dammit!" he shoves off of the tree behind me and i feel it give way and I trip over my feet as I begin to fall backwords.

  I close my eyes and wait to hit the ground but I don't.

  When I open my eyes I see his arms around my waist and his face a mere inches from mine. I could my heavy breathing as I look into his eyes and say.

  "I never said I didn't want this."

  I quicky put my left arm around his shoulders and my right in his hair.

  I run my hand through his incredibly soft hair as he closes his eyes. In a move so fast I don't register what's happening, Ashton has my legs around him and is running.

  "I thought I told you to warn me next time!" I shout over the sound of wind in my ears as I hug the life out of him so that i don't fall off.

  "Hey Leah, we're running now."

  "God you're such a dick sometimes!" The only answer that I get is his laughter.

  When we finally stop a few moments later, I lift my head up and look around.

  "Ash?"

  "Yes princess?"

  "Where are we?" He puts me down.

  "Turn around." I gasp at the sight in front of me.

  There's a tall waterfall in front of me and I hadn't even noticed the rush of water until now. It was like a dull roar to my ears.

  The flowers that were blooming all around this place were beautiful and it was like something out of a postcard.

  Like someone had painted a picture and plucked it out, placing it here in their own little heavenly place for no one else to find.

"Do you like it?"

  "Ash...I...I love it! it's perfect! How did you find this place?" I ask looking at him and he's smiling at me, one of those oh-my-god-stop-you're-melting-my-heart smiles.

  "I found it on, um, one of my runs?" He says kind of like a question.

  "Wow it's like your own personal hide away up here."

  "Yeah, you're actually the only other person that knows of this place. I haven't showed anyone else. And you'd have to be pretty special to see." A feeling of warmth spreads through my chest at his words.

  "Thank you Ashton."

  "For?"

  "Not being an asshole for once."

  "Well I can definitely change that if you want me to." he smiles lazily.

  "No! No that's fine."

  "You sure about that princess?"

  "Yes now don't ruin this for us!"

  "Us?" he asks me with a confused look on his face as he continues to stand by my side.

  "Yes us Ashton. There's nobody else here obviously to enjoy the view."

  "Well if you just wanted to enjoy my body, all you have to do is ask."

  That does sound extremely tempting....No! Stop Leah!

  "I said don't ruin it!"

  "And what am I not supposed to ruin again?" He asks like he doesn't already know. With his stupid little cute smile and accent.

  "This."

  "What is this?"

  "Jeez you ask alot of questions!" I say laughing at him.

  "This....This is us."

*****************************

ONE DIRECTION PUUUUUNNNNN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  YAAAAASSSS!

I was going to update on Monday but I got side-tracked by a little surprise, Up North adventure with my sister!!!

BLAME HER!

  Lmfao ocray guys!

  Tell me if you like it or not!

  YOUR FEEDBACK IS MAH LIFE RIGHT NOW!

So I love you guys!!!

  Thanks for reading!