Ch.5

Leah's P.O.V

  "Now look here little miss princess, Never talk to me like that or I will be sure to make your life here a living hell." Ashton whispers into my ear in a stern voice as he leans into me.  I can feel the cold radiating off of his body. Wait, cold?

  "It's not like you could make it any worse. My life was made into a hell just by moving here last week. So it looks like someone's already beat you to it tough guy. Try again next time." I struggle against his grip as he's still pinning me against the side of this person's car.

  "Now if you would please excuse me I'd like to get back to my own hell where I don't talk to people in school, and go home where I can forget about this place. So take your freakishly cold hands off of me!" I struggle again and then take a chance to look up at Ashton.

  Bright hazel eyes are staring down at me. He's examining my face and I see a flash of something there in his eyes before they go back to normal and so he backs up a small step, his grip on me loosens, but not completely.

  "Well, Leah, there's only one thing that I want right now. And I want it more than anything else." 

  I catch myself almost getting lost in his eyes and I feel myself shudder suddenly then look around us at the other students. They seem to be watching us....Like they all just stopped to stare at us.

  I can still feel Ashton's hands on my wrists lightly and look back up at him with my own green eyes. I huff out some air in annoyance and look him straight in the eyes. Those really mesmerizing eyes,,,,

  "And what would that be Ashton." I say a bit sarcastically. He gives me a small smile.

  "Oh but I want you."