Ch.25

Leah's P.O.V

  I moaned as Ashton ground his hips down together with mine, the sensations running through my body being ones that I have never before felt before.

Ashton continued to move his lips around on my neck, no doubt leaving a bruise while still moving his hips in that sweet-sweet way.

  "Ah, Ashton..." I surprised my self by saying out loud. I thought I had said that in my head.

  Oops.

  "Ugh, Leah." He groaned out and I have to say it was the best thing I have ever heard.

  He seemed to be really concentrated on my neck though and I could feel the skin in that area becoming even more sensitive with the passing minutes and intimate actions that were passing between us.

  I surprised myself again as I continued to moan aloud.

  I say something as well but my mind doesn't quite register what is said because the feeling in my body is being intensified as Ashton moves his hips in an almost hypnotic way.

  I decide to do something of my own and rotate my hips in an upward motion that makes Ashton moan into my neck and then he stops.

"A-Ash what are you doing?"

  He doesn't answer me when I ask him again what he's doing and why's he stopped.

  "Ashton? Ashton!" I say in a whisper scream this time.

  He still doesn't move and I look up at him.

  "Oh my god!" I scramble to get away from him but his arms tighten around my small frame, holding me in place.

  "Ashton! Ashton, move!" I say, wiggling trying to get out from under him.

  He suddenly grabs my left arm with his right and the base of my neck with his other hand in a lightening fast move. He has me in a vise like grip that doesn't suffocate me, but it makes it difficult to breath and I can feel his fingertips almost digging into my muscles.

  "Ashton you're hurting me!"

  He blinks his clowing eyes once or twice and his grip slips of off me before he's off of me and I feel a cool breeze against my face.

  I hear the doors to my balcony slam shut with the breeze and my curtains and hairs are pushed back by the slight force. I hear foot steps approaching my bedroom and pull my blankets around me to make it look like I was sleeping.

  "Leah are you okay I heard a door slam what's wrong!?!" My moter says as she wrenches my door open.

  "I'm fine mom I must've left my balcony doors open and then fallen asleep. I'm sorry for waking you up." I try to sound as convincing as I can.

  "It's okay hun, do you want me to shut the doors for you?"

  "Umm, no it's alright it's kind of hot in here anyways. I'll probably leave them open all night."

  "Alright. Leah are you sure you're okay? You look a bit shaken up?" she asks me. She walks over to me and puts her hands on my face and brushes a piece of hair off of my forehead.

  "Yeah, Mom I'm fine okay? Just tired s'all."

  "Okay sweetie, well I'm going back to bed. Goodnight, love you."

  "Love you too, Mom night." I say and hug her before she leaves my room, pulling the door shut quietly behind her.

  I sit there staring at my closed bedroom door for what must have been at least another twenty minutes, thinking over the events that've just ocurred in the past hour and a half.

  I slowly lower myself so that I'm laying down and I pull my blanket up over myself so that I'm in a tight warm cocoon of warmth. I almost feel safe.

  Almost.

  I turn my back to my bedroom door so that I'm now facing my balcony doors on the other side of my bedroom. I can see the silver moonlight streaming in through the windows and the cracks that have been left by the open doors.

  A sliver of beauty in this world of horror that I have suddenly become a part of.

  I start to think again about the intimate moments me and Ashton were sharing not too long ago, and what could have caused the events afterwards.

  He keeps making me angrier, with all of these questions just filling up my head that are left unanswered.

  And I intend to get answers. And soon.

I wonder where he went though?

  I continue to stare out into the moonlight and I can feel my eyes become heavier.

  I can hear wolves howling in the distance as my eyes are almost shut and I find it a bit soothing to fall asleep to.

  But before I've almost fallen into oblivion I can't help but think about the devilishly handsome boy that was just above me with the burning blood red eyes.

  And the fangs that I had felt graze upon my neck.