Ch.1

Leah's P.O.V

  "Leah get up! you have to finish packing and our plane leaves in two hours!"

  "I don't care mom! I am NOT leaving!"

  "Yes you are Leah! Now get out of bed before I have your brother come and drag you out!"

  "I would just like to let you know that you are permanently ruining my life!"

  "That's because we're starting a new one honey! Now get up!"

  "That doesn't mean we have to move to freaking Australia mom!"

  "Just get ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*22 hours later*

  "We're here! Now Leah, go pick out a room on the top floor! And Ethan, choose another one obviously."

  I groaned and made my way into our 'new' house. Yippee. Can't you here me screaming for joy?

  I walk up the stairs to the third floor and find a room to the right, at the end of the hall. When I walk in all I see are light purple walls and a door on the far wall.

  As I step closer I can see the sunlight stream through. What is this?

  I open the doors and step onto a balcony that's large enough to fit two chairs and a small table. I think I kind of like this...

  I look out and I think I'm in love. I have a perfect view of the city but not too bad, I can see the beach in the distance and the sun is just starting to set. A splash of oranges and pinks paint the sky in a beautiful array of light.

  I think I could like it here.

  Maybe.

  Just maybe.