Ch.9

Leah's P.O.V

  After I see Ash disappear behind the bathroom door, I see a nearby bench and sit down, pulling out my phone in the process.

   I check all of my social media accounts for notifications and find none. Then after, just scroll through some of my pictures. After about a minute, I feel a presence next to me and smile without looking up and say,

  "Nice try Ashton but you can't scare me an-" I look up and my mouth drops.

  "You're definitely not Ash."  I say looking at a, well, tall, dark, and handsome, boy. He looked to be a couple years older than me though.

  "No. My name's Nathan, and I don't know your name yet but I think it will be just as beautiful as you are."

  "Well, no thanks. I have a boyfriend." I lied and went back to looking at my phone. Where is he? I think as I look around for a second.

  "Aw c'mon I didn't even catch your name." He says scooting closer to me.....too close.

  "Yeah and you're never gonna buddy."

  "Ooo sassy are we?"

  "Yes, but only when annoying people bother me."

  "I'm not annoying, I just want to know your name beautiful."

  "And you're going to look beautiful when I eat you alive, kicking and screaming." His voice cuts through before I have the time to answer this guy. Ashton is standing in front of us now and I cannot thank him enough. I quickly stand up and grab his hand.

  "I told you I had a boyfriend you creep!" Ashton gives me a confused look and then shakes his head and grabs the boy by the front of his shirt and literally drags him around the corner of a food stand, away from the public eye.

  "And what should you're 'Beautiful' name be?" Ashton asks the frightened lad.

  "Na-Nathan."  Ashton then surprises me and the guy by slamming him up against a tree that I hadn't noticed before.

  "Well Nathan, here's what's going to happen; If you ever come near her again, I will personally rip your throat out, and drain your body of it's blood. Every single drop."

  Nathan frantically shakes his head and Ashton drops him to the ground. Nathan takes off and I watch and then when I turn around, Ashton's face is red from anger.

  "Ashton thank you so much, oh my go-"

  I'm stopped when all of the air leaves my lungs and  a pair of lips are attached to mine along with large hands.

  Ashton grabbed my face and roughly kissed me as he backed me up against the tree and he can't seem to get enough. I kiss back eagerly and when it gets a little too much for him, he pulls back and looks me in the eye.

  "You're mine princess, and when I said no one can have you, I meant no one."  I scoff and back away from him.

  "See! There you go being an ass! I'm not your princess or your anything! You just ruined a perfectly good moment! We could have just walked back out there and pretend like nothing happened and continue our day! But no! You ruined it again!"

  I back away even faster now and the look of hurt on Ashton's face is irreplaceable and I turn around, and run.

  I hear Ash call out for me and I don't turn back. I just run through this feild the carnival is set up in and run into the woods.

  I just keep running and running and running. And thats all I do for about a half an hour.

  Run.