Ch.24

Ashton's P.O.V

  "What." Leah said kind of dumb founded.

  "Yupp." I said popping the "P's"

  "She just said no?"

  "Yeah she seriously said no when I asked her to be my girlfriend, I kept asking her and she just kept saying no, and then every other day that I asked her after that she still said no."

  "She can't just say no!"

  "Well. I'm not happy about it either, but she eventually did and that did make me a very happy va-person." I make a face and mentally slap myself for almost saying vampire in front of Leah.

  "Yeah I bet it did." I can hear the jealousy in Leah's voice and can feel the waves of heat coming off of her body in the new found emotion.

  "Hey, hey, you're the only one that I want. Trust me." I said in a calming voice and I kiss the top of her head in what I hope to be a comforting jesture.

  I can feel her body physically relax against mine as she takes deep breaths in and out and then she turns and looks up at me with her piercing eyes. Pleading to almost prove it....

  "What makes you want me?" she asks me.

  But god if only i could tell her about the attraction. The want.....the need.

  "There's lots of things about you babe." I smile and bite my lip, then look down, knowing that drives her crazy.

  I look back up at  her and my hair falls across my eyes. She continues to look up at me and then she reaches up to brush it out of my face for me.

  My breath catches in my throat as I stare at the angles of her face in the dark moonlight that's casting shadows across her purple walls.

  Her right hand brushes the hair out of face and up onto my head so that she can fully see my face for what must be the first time.

  Her hands falls down to cup my cheek, with my right hand I quickly use my vampire speed and grab her wrist to stop her from doing whatever it is she had in mind.

  This is about her.     It always has been.

  She looked kind of scared until I took her wrist and placed a kiss where her hand and wrist meet.

  "W-we can't my-my parents."

  "Are sleeping."

  I used my free hand and grabbed her by the hip, pulling her body flush against mine. I felt the sparks ignite the fire between our bodies as my hand trailed its way up her arm and found its way to her own cheek.

  I cupped her face and brought her face closer to mine where I tilted her chin up, so that her lips could meet mine.

  I gently pecked her lips and when I pulled away I bit down softly on her bottom lip, dragging it out between my teeth. When I released her lip from my hold I gently blew air over it and I could hear her breath physically catch in her throat and I looked into her eyes for a second and can see how they darken.

  I bring my hand down to her other hip and attach my lips onto hers. I pull her hips closer to mine and I flip us over so that she's now laying down on the mattress of her bed. 

  I can feel the growing buldge in my pants and I can't help what my own body wants...

  I Kiss my way down her neck and to her collar bones, where I start to leave a reddening bruise.

  Her whimpers are starting to fog my mind and my lower half starts to take on a mind of its own when I hear her call out my name.

  "Ah, Ashton...."

  As I continue my handi-work, making the love bite darker, I rotate my hips.

  "Ugh, Leah."

  "Mmm." 

  I start to stare at the mark on Leah's neck and I can see the veins running through the dark mark.

  "Ash-Ashton, Please do something, go faster, touch me god anything."

  Hearing her sounding helpless like that sends my lust into overdrive and I immediately comply and start thrusting.

  "Ashton...."

  I grunt in reply as I keep staring at the mark on her neck and getting lost in the little red swirls that are Leah's veins.

  They look so delicate,  they're so breakable like the petals and leaves of a little flower.....and so filled with blood.

  I start to thrust faster and I can distantly hear Leah's moans now, but not before I can feel my eyes shift color to a blood red.

  I lower my head down to the mark I've made and breath in her alluring scent,

  my teeth shift to a sharp dagger point.