Ch.21

I JUST TRIED TO FUCKING UPDATE

AND THEN

THE COMPUTER RESTARTED ITSELF AND THIS CHAPTER WAS ALMOST DONE TOO!!!!

BUT DON'T WORRY I GOTCHU GIRL!

Leah's P.O.V

  I walked for a while until my legs got tired, and then I found a tree that had fallen and sat down.

  What did Ashton have to keep hiding from me? Why has he been keeping all of these secrets from me?

  I huff in annoyance and then take a minute to calm my breathing down to normal since I was walking at a faster pace. Getting away from it all.

From reality.

  As I sit there I start to realize that something's wrong.

  I sit and wait for the birds to pick up their whistleing, and the squirrels their chatter, and the wood peckers unique noise.

  Silence. I hear the sound of nothing but a slight breeze in the wind.

  "Hello?" I ask and all I get is more silence.

  "Is someone there?"

  I hear a branch snap somewhere too the right of me and I whip my body around as I stand up to face this thing.

  "Th-this isn't funny!" I say louder.

  I back up until my back hits something hard and cold.

  My body freezes and I can feel the sparks ignite trails of fire on my skin with a light brush of a large hand down my right arm.

  They lean forward until their head is resting on my right shoulder.

  I can hear their slow steady breathing as mine picks up slightly and I'm sure they can tell.

  They use their left hand to tilt my head to the left side, gaining more access to my neck.

  I feel their lips trail light kisses from my collarbone up as I lean my head back with my eyes closed and moan.

  I can feel them lightly mouth at the center of my neck, where my jugular vein is. I can also feel them press their teeth to the skin lightly, almost teasing themself.

  "Boo." he says turning me around to face him.

  "I thought I told you not to follow me Ashton?" I said breathlessly.

  "And I thought I told you I break all of the rules princess." he says in a dangerously sexy voice. He looks into my eyes with his bright hazel eyes.

  The way he says princess makes all of those feelings come tumbling back from when I first laid eyes on him.

  Those damn hazel eyes are what get to me.

  "What are you doing here Ash, I said I wanted to be alone." I say and take a few steps back.

  "I know what you said and I don't care. You know how sorry I am, and I want to make it up to you." he says.

  I cross my arms across my chest and look at the boy in front of me before saying,

  "And how do you manage to do that?" he smirks and looks my body up and down. I swallow hard and can feel the heat rise in my cheeks and even spread through my whole body.

  He walks closer to me and then grabs my waist with his hands on both sides of my body.

  My breath catches in my throat and he leans his head down closer to my left ear.

  He takes my earlobe between his teeth. The action makes me both shiver and whimper at the sensation that runs through my body.

  "I'd rather show you than tell you." he whispers in my ear, almost like the purr of a cat.

  How I manage to speak surprises me, and so does the amount of calm measured in my voice.

  "Then show me what it takes to forgive you."

  Ashton's eyes visibly darken to a shade of green and I'm sure mine match as well.

  "Are you sure you want to play around like this?" his voice has gotten huskier.

  "Who said we were playing around?" I ask.

  "We're all playing in this dangerous little game you know."

  "And what kind of game has got us wrapped up like this?"

  "It's a very well known game I'm surprised you don't know it yet." he says.

  "And what kind of game is dangerous? That's no fun." I say back to him with a small smile forming on my face as he leans down.

  He brushes his lips over mine softly, but doesn't make full contact. He continues on by whispering,

  "This dangerous game..." Another small brush of our lips.

  "Of love."

  He crashes his lips in full force down onto mine.

  He stops for a second and bites my bottom lip causing me to gasp and moan at the same time, which he takes as his opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

  He wins the battle for dominance over our battleing tongues and I can feel his hands move down my thighs.

  "Jump." He orders in a deep and very sexy voice. I do as told and soon I feel the rough bark of a tree up against my back.

  He pulls his hands up farther and rips my sweatshirt off of my already hot body.

  By now Ashton's eyes have gone almost completely black.

  "You are so beautiful, god I missed you." he goes back to kissing my neck and as I arch my back up into his touch I say,

  "I missed you to Ash, I love you so much."

  He smiles aginst the soft skin of my jugular vein and says,

  "I love you too Kylie."

  I stop my actions and look at him. I can feel my face heat up in anger.

  "Who's Kylie?"

  I see Ashton's face whiten and he runs a hand through his hair before breathing a few deep breaths.

  "Shit."

**********************

HOW WAS IT!?!?!?

WAS IT GOOD?

OH MY GOD OKAY IM SORRY BUT IT'LL MAKE MORE SENSE IF IT DOESN'T SOON.

ASSSHHHHH IS SO FUCKING HOT UGH!

And like....can we address the Calum's nude video realeased or?

HE'S SO HOT GOD ITS LIKE FUCK ME

whut

SO IM STARTING A NEW FANFIC!

  IT'S GOING TO BE RATED R ;)

AND ITS GOING TO BE A TEACHER/STUDENT MICHAEL FANFIC

AND MICHAEL HS A DADDY KINK

( Even though we all know Ashton does ;)  )

BUT

IT WILL BE SMUT FILLED GALORE OR SOME SHIT I DON'T KNOW IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND AND SHE SAID I SHOULD DO IT

SO I SHALL!

***********************

SO! I appreciate your feedback!

And any new ideas and other shit

and your opinions on the boys lmfao

GOODBYE MY LOVELIES I LOVE YOU ALL SO DEARLY