Ch.10

Author's Note:

  Can we all just agree that Ashton Irwin is one of the hottest guys on this planet and that his hands are freakishly large but who even gives a mofo!

  HE"S JUST DOWNRIGHT SEXY AS HELL!

  Okay I'm done.

  Continue on soldier.

  Leah's P.O.V

  "OUCH GOD DAMMIT!" I yell as I trip over another branch and land on my hands and knees.

  I use the tree to my left as a hold and pull myself up off of the ground to examine the damage this time.

  I look down and a string of curses leave my lips when I see the blood spilling rapidly down my leg and into a pool on the bottom of my sandel. Creating a rather large red pool.

   I just let it go and keep walking until I see a really good climbing tree and well, climb it.

  I make my way up to the third or fourth branch and I realize I'm about 20 feet off the ground. I lean back against the tree's trunk and just sit and listen to the things happening around me.

  I can hear a few birds singing back and forth to each other in the distance, the slight wind blowing through the tops of the trees, a woodpecker on a few trees over from me and a slight rustle in the underbrush below.

  I hold my breath as he walks out from under a smaller tree and is standing about five feet away from the base of my tree. I look down at him and almost choke.

  I look right into Ashton's piercing eyes and he looks beyond pissed, but sympathetic too.

  "What do you want? I ask with anger in my voice.

  "You're bleeding." is all he says.

  "How did you know that?" I didn't think he can see it from here....It stopped bleeding about ten minutes ago.

  "I can smell it." he says with the straightest face in the world.

  "What do you mean by that?"

  "I said I can smell it....that's what I meant." he said with sarcasm in his voice.

  "What the hell Ash?"

  "There's alot you don't know about me Leah and I'd like to show you if you would just come down here and let me."

  What the hell did he mean by that?

  "What?"

  "Just...Nevermind! Get the hell down here Leah before I come up!" He threatens and I just look away from him and say.

  "Who said I wanted to come down anyways? Maybe I like the view."

  "Dammit! if you don't come down here in five seconds..."

  "You'll what?"

  To say I screamed is an under statement.

  "HOW THE FUCK!?!?! WHAT THE...HOW!?!?"