Ch.6

I'm so glad that you guys are liking this story so far! it makes me so happy to know that you do!

  And if you don't whale then...I'm sorry? Ahahaha!

  You guys pobably aren't even reading this X,,,,,,D

Leah's P.O.V

  It's been a week. One whole week of those freaking stares. And Ashton hasn't even tried to talk to me.

  Ever since he pinned me up against that car last Monday, everyone in the entire school has been noticing me. I've been recieving some pretty heated death glares from girls, and sexual ones from the guys. Those pigs.

  They all think that if Ashton Irwin is interested in me, that I must be worth it. Or maybe they think I'm just a pretty face, or a straight good fuck.

  Right now though, I'm making my way to my last class of the day. I make my way in and sit down just as the bell rings. All of a sudden I feel someone leaning over my shoulder a bit and turn in my chair.

  "Holy crap! Ashton don't scare me like that! God what the heck!?!" He shoots a smile at me and sits down in the seat next to mine.

  "Um, what do you think you're doing?"

  "I'm sitting. Why have you got a problem with it princess?"

  "Maybe I do seeing as you havn't talked to me in a week after you pinned me up against a car and some other stuff! You didn't even explain what that was! A threat? Or what?" I ask.

  "That, was me claiming you in front of everyone else. You're mine Leah. An no one can have you now."

  "What the heck is that supposed to mean then? What if I don't want to be 'Yours' huh?" I motion with my hands.

  "And stop calling me princess! Gosh! I am not your anything!" I say in an annoyed tone. And by the look Ashton just gave me, I know that he likes pissing me off to no end. He just keeps doing that stupid little smirk of his. He needs to not.

  "But you will be."

  "Like hell I will! And how would you even do that? You barely even talk to me Ashton!"

  "It's only going to go by one day at a time. You'll see soon enough in about two minutes." he says.

  "Why what's in two minutes?" I ask

  "The bell is going to ring."

  "Oh." I say. I didn't realize the time went by that fast.

  "Wait what the hell are you planning!"

  "Just to take a pretty girl out for some real fun."  Ashton looks at me while drumming his fingers on the table in front of him.

  "What? I'm not going anywhere with you!" I protest.

  "Well you are now." He says just as the bell rings and grabs my arm, dragging me out of the classroom.