Ch.19

OH MY GOD THE ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE AND AND AND AND \

THEYR REAL I SEEN THEM ON SUNDAY

ONE DIRECTION IS REAL

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IS REAL

THEY ARE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

ALL OF THEM.

AND AND AND AND I FUCKING CANT UGH I FUCKING LOVE THEM THEY WERE JUST SO REAL AND ONLY TWENTY FEET AWAY

  AND NOW JACK JOHNSON JUST SAID HI TO ME AND I CAN FUCKING NOT

ITS TOO MUCH

  Ashton's P.O.V   (YAAASSSS!)

  I can hear her steady breathing and heart beating gently beside me.

  The first time I told her I loved her was almost a week ago and since then she hasn't let me out of her sight.

  As long as I got as much of her time as I could, I could care less what could happen in the future.

  But the future can hold unexpected things and I don't want it to end up for Leah how it did for her.

  Everyday since those three words left my mouth Leah has asked me to stay over, she says she likes my presence when she's sleeping, it comforts her. And as long as she's happy, so am I.

  I lay here with her in my arms for a few more minutes before I here a whistle outside of her window. I get up slowly and replace myself with a pillow in Leah's arms that has my scent on it.

  She instantly pulls it closer to her, I smile at how cute she is as I make my way over to the balcony and open one of the doors.

  "Well look what we have here. Oh my god Luke, you were right!" a boy with white-ish blonde colored hair I'd seen around school said as I came to the edge of the balcony and looked down at the three boys.

  "Michael, now is not the time!" Luke barks, then turns his head to look up at me.

  "M'sorry." Is all he says as he hangs his head low in submission. He looks back up when Luke focuses back on me.

 "What do you want mutt?" I snarled out.

  "I wanted to officially introduce ourselves." Luke says with a cocky grin on his face before saying.

  "This is my Beta, Calum, and my Third in Command, Michael."

  "I would like to say it's a pleasure, but I'd rather not." I say sarcastically and can see Michael and Calum crack smiles at me behind Luke's back.

  Luke obviously can't see them, but I smile and say,

  "Michael, Calum, I'm Ashton, and Luke, I still hate you."

  "Well you're gonna hate him more after thi-" Calum mumbles and Luke turns around before smacking him. Hard. I still heard him though and Ibecome ten times more alert than I was before.

  "What the hell Calum! I said to keep your mouths shut! Both of you!" Luke says in his Alpha tone.

  "What did he mean Luke?" I say, more serious this time.

  "Uh- uhm he di-didn't say anything." Luke stutters out.

  In a flash of movement I jump over the railing of the balcony and drop the fifteen feet down to the ground, just in front of Luke. I can hear Calum and Michael noticeably gulp and can also hear Luke's heartbeat pick up.

  "Don't fucking lie to me dog." I get as close as I can to Luke without actually touching him and say,

  "Didn't you learn enough when I beat you that you shouldn't test my patience."

  Luke's face, as well as Michael's and Calum's faces visibly paled and I almost smiled. Almost.

  "We came here on pack business Ashton." Luke says.

  "Of course you did. Now what did you request my presence for, You desturbed my sleep-"

  "Cut the shit! We all know Vampire's don't sleep!"

  "Yeah and we also know that all Werewolves are whiny little mutts who need to keep their mouths shut and only worry about themselves like they usually do." I fired back at Luke.

  "She needs to know Ashton." Luke says shakily and I feel my muscles tense at the thought.

  "What?" I asked in deisbelief as anger started lacing it's way through my cold body.

  I feel my eyes turn red and my teeth elongate into fangs. I rush forward and grab Luke by the shoulders, running with full force, I slam him up against a tree across the street from Leah's house, leaving Michael and Calum behind.

  Luke's eyes have turned red as well by now and I can se his teeth have shifted too.

  "Now listen here wolf boy, I don't care if I have to protect her for the rest of my life, but she cannot know. Got that?"

  "She needs to know Ashton! Or else I'm going to have to tell her myself!"

  I pick Luke up and slam him against the tree again, hearing it groan under the force of the blow. I can hear low growls coming from the two boys behind me. I turn to look at them for a second and see that there eyes are glowing yellow, wanting to protect their Alpha, but not wanting to get hurt by me.

  "She can't know, not yet at least." I say as I drop Luke. He wasn't really worth my time. I feel my eyes go back to normal as well as my teeth.

  I gesture with my arms and we start to walk back to Leah's house.

  "Ashton, be reasonable! She's gonna find out eventually on her own if you don't tell her what we are! She needs to know! The whole town knows of her! She just doesn't know of us!" Luke protests.

  "But I want to spare her for as long as I can." I say. We're now standing back under the balcony of her bedroom once again.

  "But what for? What if you're hurting her more by keeping this from her?"

  "I just want her to have as normal a life as she can right now before I rip the only reality she's every known away from her. You must understand that." I look at him and can see sympathy in his eyes.

  Does he actually care? Awe the boy's in puppy lovewith a girl, he's gone soft. I laughed at myself in my head for my little joke and mentally high-fived myself.

  But then my anger sets back in and immediately my mind travels back to what he did to me not too long ago. And not to me but to her.

  I feel my eyes flash to red for a second at the thought. I can tell that he noticed, as well as Michael and Calum because I can see the visibly flinch for a second.

  "I swear to god if you tell her-" I start to say before I'm interrupted.

  "Tell me what?"