Ch.22

Leah's P.O.V

  "Shit."

  "Ashton who the fuck is Kylie?" I say as I get down from being pinned against the tree by him and go to stand in front of him seeing as we're still in the middle of the woods, heavily making out.

  "I-I can explain Lee I swear." he says, putting his hands on my shoulders. I push them away angrily and glare at him.

  "Don't.....Don't you dare, use that knickname with me right now and try to sweet talk your way out of this one this time Ashton."

  "Baby I wasn't trying to, just let me explain okay?" he looks at me with a pleading look and I can't help but look into his eyes and feel my resolve crumble into a million pieces.

  God he's got me wrapped around his finger.

  "What the fuck is going on Ashton? What are you hiding from me again?"

  "Well I told you I would tell you some things about myself soon...well this is just one of those other things I guess."

  I look at him, but this time I really looked at him. He was looking away and had a serious look on his face for the first time since I met him and I immediately started to pay more attention to him.

  "This is just, one of the more personal things for me to talk about so it's just a bit harder."

  "It's alright. I understand, take you time Ash." I say and I go and stand behind him now.

  I put my arm around his waist and rest my head against his shoulder and he leans his head back against my shoulder in return.

  "Can we go back to your house first though?" he asks me quietly.

  "Yeah of course that's fine."

  "Okay just jump on my back and I can run us back if that's alright with you?"

   "Umm, sure?" I say and it comes out as more of a question. I take a step back and then jump slightly and Ashton catches me with his hands under my thighs and adjusts me before turning his head to look at me.

  "Are you ready Princess?"

  "Am I ever?"

  As soon as I finish that sentence, he's already running and all I can see is a blur of green and brown from the passing trees and before I know it, we're standing back in my room at the foot of my bed.

  "Oh my god Ashton. I didn't even feel you jump!" he just laughs a little and then lazily sprawls his long body along the length of my bed. He gestures me over to him and I lay down beside him getting cozy against the soft sheets.

  He instantly pulls me in beside him and I put my arm across his waist again and lay my head against his chest. His right arm comes around my shoulders and his left hand finds its way into my hair.

  "So I guess I should start somewhere." He says quietly after we stay in that position with him playing with my hair for a few minutes.

  "Yeah that would be nice." I say.

  "Okay, well don't go to sleep on me because it's a long story...okay babe?"

  I blushed at the way he called me babe and was grateful that he couldn't see me from this angle before nodding, then I remembered that he couldn't see me so I said,

  "Yeah, I'm ready."