Ch.17

Leah's P.O.V

  "What do you want Ethan? I told you I'm not in the mood for-"

  "You're never in the mood for anything."

  "Ashton I swear to fucking god if you don't stop that-"

  "Stop what?" He asks, pouting and giving me doe eyes like he's an innocent little puppy. Just like the ones he gave me when he came looking for me two days after the Luke thing.

  I forgave him but warned him whole-heartedly about what he needs to tell  me and he promised he would tell me things soon enough.

  This idea of 'Soon" couldn't come fast enough though now as we stand in my bedroom, two weeks later.

  "Nice try tough guy, but you know what I mean!"

  "No I really don't Lee, so tell me? Please?"

  I freeze with my back to Ashton seeing as I've been busy all day re-organizing my room even though we just moved in not too long ago.

  I stay in that position for about three minutes before Ashton comes over and snaps in my face, making me jump a bit.

  "Earth to Leah, what's wrong?"

  "Say that again." I said urgently.

  "Umm what? Earth to Leah?" he questions.

  "No! What you said before that!" I say standing up.

  "Ugh, um, tell me what I should be stopping?"

  "No! After that!"

  " I don't know what you're talking about just tell me already! Dammit Leah you make everything so difficult!"

  I flinch a little at his words, but then brush it off wiout a second thought.

  "I cannot believe it." I say astonished.

  "Believe what! Jesus christ answer me!" he comes closer and grabs my shoulders with his large hands.

  "You, Ashton Irwin, actually said the words 'Please' to another human being."

  "No I didn't." He says too fast.

  "Yes you did!" I argue.

  "No I didn't Leah." he says more slowly this time and I can see the anger building up in him.

  His eyes darken a small amount and he looks straight at me with his hands still attached to my shoulders. He moves his hands slowly down the length of my arms and sets his hands on my hips.

  But before I could ask what he was doing, he takes a step forward, and I a step back. After about three and a half steps backwards I feel the wall against my shoulder blades. Shit.

  He leans his face in close to mine and my breath hitches in my throat and I'm sure he can hear my heart beating out of control. He brushes his lips over mine and does the same down the right side of my face before gently pecking my cheek.

  But he doesn't stop.

  He continues to trail a line of short, brushing kisses down my neck and to my collarbone where he stops suddenly. He pecks the last spot again and then trails slow kisses back up a differnt trail of skin to my ear.

  He blows a small breath onto my ear that sends shivers down my spine and causes my body to arch into Ashton's involuntarily with a small moan escaping my lips. He grunts and pauses with his lips right next to my ear.

  He moves his open lips up the shell of my ear and back down again, a trail of fire not too far behind.

  "I never, say please." he says in a husky voice that was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. It was like someone had taken sandpaper to his vocal chords and dropped the bass notes in his voice to an all time low, but it also sounds like someone gave him the slightest swallow of honey so you could still recognize his original voice leaking through.