Time To Say Goodbye

Jake’s POV:

Emily wasn’t that observant, she wouldn’t know if something was wrong, because all she cared about was Nat…

Unless there was something wrong with her, but that’s highly… wait. Her eyes, she had that wild look and dull glint that was in Amelia’s eyes when she fought Stacey.

Why was this happening to her though? Who was the one responsible for all the weirdness… maybe I was the link, someone in my family was cursed, and whoever has any relation to me in any way is doomed.

It might be farfetched, but right now I’m desperate for answers. There is absolutely no way I was going without answers. Confused boy standing right here, any answers possible?

The problem is I don’t know who to trust, it could be anyone that is doing this, literally, even Bruce. Timmy could be the one doing it too... I don’t trust that guy much.

Yeah, I do, it’s just the ‘him contradicting fate’, what if Stacey and Amelia were really NOT meant to die? It would be my entire fault, and that’s not good.

4 hours later Sheila began to stir, I was at her side in seconds. She mumbled a few incoherent words and finally cracked her eyes open. Her eyes were a really light shade of green, with a few flecks of violet.

She stretched, and I backed away a little. Her face scrunched up in confusion and she gave the impression that she didn’t know where she was. I was going to go comfort her, but when she sensed a movement she growled lowly.

The sound of ripping clothes rang through the deafening silence and a jet black wolf stood in an attack stance right in front of me. Legs apart and ears pinned back, she bared her teeth and was ready to bite anything that came near her.

I would say only her mate could calm her down now, but there was one problem, her mate was the one that made her this angry and even though I had no idea why she was angry at me, I still knew she was.

I tried to sooth her anyway. Babe, it’s alright... it’s just me okay? Please calm down, tell me what’s wrong?

‘What?’ she said cautiously, as if she just realised something, ‘where are you?’

‘Right in front of you...’  I replied cautiously ‘can you not see me babe?’

No’ she whimpered, I can’t see anything’

I realised she was looking around frantically, crack pop, Sheila was sitting in front of me, on her knees, doubled over, Her shoulders shaking softly from sobs that were escaping from her mouth.

“What’s happening to me?” she whimpered. Her hand was covering her mouth and her eyes were swimming with tears. She looked up at me, and her eyes had gone completely milky white by now.

Her lips were going black and chapped, and I backed away carefully from her and she had her mouth open as if to say something, she opened it and closed it back, her eyes widened and her hands rose to her throat.

“Aeolus!” I screamed. “Where are you man?”

The wind whipped around me and rested on a single spot right in the centre of the carpet. A man took a form and Aeolus appeared, frowning, concern etched into his features.

“What happened?” he questioned.

“I was hoping you could tell me, I thought you did this” I shouted, my vision went red with rage. I couldn’t believe what was happening; Nat had sent Aeolus to kill my girlfriend.

Dismay flickered across his face but disappeared as fast as it came. He looked at me with hard eyes and said slowly and carefully, “Nat did not send me to kill her, I didn’t do this”