Chapter 3: I'm Supposed To Love You

---Patrick's POV---

I rubbed my nose with my hand. Fuck Patrick. Say something to the girl. "Well, we don't need to have had sex to know what a good time is."

Wow Patrick. That just screaaaaaams lame. Laaaame.

Oddly, she giggled. Her laugh was adorable. "You're right. Aubrey said it hurts anyway."

Aubrey was one of Electra's friends. She had brown hair and- Well I hadn't really noticed her much. But yeah, I'd heard that it hurt first time.

I looked down at the digital watch on my wrist. Yes. People still wear those okay. The time was 18:04. Six pm basically. I didn't know what time Electra had to be home so, I don't know.

"So. This game sucks. And I think we've done enough studying. Wanna go down stairs and chill?" I asked her. Her face erupted into a smile.

"Yeah sure." She responded. She stood up and pulled her sleeves over her hands. Was she cold? My house was pretty warm. I'd already taken off my hoodie.

I stood up too and opened my door, gesturing her to go out first. True gentleman, forever and always. Electra blushed, but shunned it and walked out onto the landing. She waited for me to exit also. I shut the door and walked her downstairs, thinking of what we could even do.

I lead her into the living room. The TV was still on. No one else was home yet. Just Megan, Electra and I. I signalled her to sit on the white couch. She sat and I put myself down next to her.

We finalised on watching TV. That was good. No talking.

It's not that I didn't wanna talk to her. Because I did. It's because I can't talk to her. Or any girl in fact.

I could see that she was slightly bored. But I couldn't really do much.

But she was so polite. She didn't make up false excuses about her having to be home for dinner or she had to babysit or anything. She sat and watching TV with me politely. That's what I wanted in a girl... Shut it conscience. I didn't want Electra like that.

After a painfully silent thirty minutes of TV, Electra turned to me. "You've never been kissed, right?"

I slowly turned my own head to her. I nodded.

She smirked.

She said nothing else. Her focus came to the TV again.

What was that all about?

"Where's the remote?" Electra politely asked. I handed her the thin black remote control. She turned the volume down to four. She looked at me again.

"I'm gonna teach you how to get a girl to like you and how to kiss a girl, okay?" She informed.

Um. What.

I didn't really know what to think. "Uh... Okay..."

She smiled again. Dear God. Stop that, girl. You make me feel things.

"Great. Okay. So first off, you want to get a girl to like you." She began. Her enthusiasm was amazing. "Say nice things to her and everyone around her. If you're saying mean things to her friends, she's not gonna want to date you."

Well that seemed understandable. Electra adjusted herself in her seat and continued. "Don't be a jerk. Once you get her to like you, don't tell her you're busy when you wanna see her. Don't tell her she looks fat in what she's wearing. Just be nice."

Some good advice I guess.

"Now, you want to know how to kiss a girl. It'll be your first kiss with her and you have no moves or skills or anything." Electra said. She was right, of course. "Alright. Now. Take my hands into yours."