6. Anxiety is seriously a bitch esspecially in my fucked up head

An : THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST CHAPTER.
Tweek is at the coffee shop at the college where he is suppose to meet Craig and Clyde.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

~ ~

It was already almost 1 and I was dreading the soon confrontation with Craig and his friends.

Before I could even think of a way of getting out of this I saw Clyde and Craig walk in.

Clyde approached the counter with Craig behind him.

"Hey Tweek. You ready to talk? It's fine if you need a minute or two I don't want to pressure you." Clyde said with a remorseful expression.

Craig came next to the counter and looked as if he was holding something behind his back.

"I got these for you" he said before handing me a bouquet of flowers.

I was surprised that he even brought me flowers, but what made me more shocked was that they were my favorite as well. I slightly blushed at the fact that he remembered even after all these years.

There was a weird feeling in my stomach. I shouldn't be feeling this. I'm suppose to hate this son of a bitch for Christ sake!

I walked to the back of the shop and set the flowers on the counter and placed my apron on the hanger and told Kenny that Craig was here so he came to run the counter.

Kenny stared at both Craig and Clyde with a disgusting look.

"If you don't mind but I think you two belong in the trash so do us a favor and walk over there, now if you don't mind moving there are customers waiting behind you" Kenny said with a smile.

Craig shot Kenny a mean look before walking away flipping him off, but in the end sat at the table by the entrance with Clyde. I walked over to them with Kenny eyeing me every second he could to ensure nothing happened I guess. I was seated right across from the two boys as I looked face to face with both of them.

"Craig and I really just want to say we're really sorry Tweek".

"Is tha-" I said before getting cut off as he continued.

"TWEEK I'm so sorry! I know I should have never left you alone. I know I being one of your closest friends shouldn't have ever betrayed you for this stupid prick right here" Clyde said as Craig shot him a what the hell look.

"I KNOW IM NOT PERFECT BUT I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE THAT KILLS ME EVERYDAY. I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SUCH A TERRIBLE FRIEND! I love you so much Tweek! Please forgive me I don't even care if you hate Craig forever just please not me!" Clyde said as he shot up from his chair with him facing down with a tear running down his face.

"Dude what the hell" Craig blurted our.

"Shut up Craig" Clyde said slapping the back of Craig's head almost knocking his hat off leaving Craig to grumble something under his breath.

"TWEEK I AM BEGGING FOR YOU FORGIVENESS! I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO EARN YOUR FRIENDSHIP BACK! YOU WERE ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SINCE I LEFT YOU ALONE. NOW YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP BEING SOME BADASS HIPSTER! THAT I MIGHT BE ATTRACTED TO BUT MAYBE NOT BECAUSE IM STRAIGHT! " Clyde said.