12. Such Fragiled Broken Things, A Beauty Half Betrayed

AN: HAPPY HALLOWEEN (A day late)
I was suppose to publish the update last night on Halloween, but I totally forgot because I was out. Sorry xD 

This picture makes me smile every time knowing they represent the gay community in SP xD

Anyways
enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks POV

                              ~ ~

A month and a few weeks had passed since I moved to South Park. I wouldn't say that I liked it, but I wouldn't say I didn't either. Its just felt like I was meant to be here with everyone again as if I should not have ever left. School was going well. Craig was really protective when it came to me even when one of my friends approached me with exceptions from Butters and Clyde. It made me pretty satisfied with myself that I had Craig Tucker this whipped, before when we were kids and now as young adults.

He wasn't known for showing his feelings especially around others. Anger was probably the only one; everyone knew Craig could express. Everyone looked at him as he was a delinquent that showed no sympathy for others. That isn't the one I knew; He puts on a tough image when in reality he is just a giant warm-hearted cuddly nerd. It hardly showed a soft side expect when he was near me. It was like he was Superman and I was his kryptonite

Him and I were walking to the cafeteria since today is Friday, He suggested for me to have lunch with him. Wendy had the shop covered. We entered the cafeteria in search for their usual dining spot in a booth at the corner of the room. As we approached I saw Clyde and Token sitting chatting among themselves as they ate their lunches. I saw in the end of the seats because I had to make sure to have an exit just in case things got awkward between me and the trio of guys. Craig slid in the left side of the booth to ensure I would be sitting next to him.

"Hey guys" Clyde said.

"I'm glad you're sitting with us today Tweek" Token smiled.

I just smiled and nodded as I just sipped on my coffee I got before I left the shop at the entrance.

"So Tweek that performance at your parents shop in town! You were really amazing dude!" Clyde said.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Where did you even learn how to sing so beautiful, and on top of that the guitar? I meant to ask that night but I hadn't gotten the chance to talk with you" Clyde said.

"Well I always played; I learned during middle school, Around the time middle school had started for us. I began to write my own music once I learned the chords and learnt to play at least ten songs. It just stuck with me since then" I shrugged.

"I'm not even that good yet, I still have loads of practice still" I said adding to the previous response.

"Not that good? You were amazing, I agree with Clyde on that one." Token added.

"On that one? You trying to say you don't always agree with what I say?" Clyde said.

"Well you don't always come up with the best answers or ideas at times" Craig said.

"Screw both of you, Tweek loves me for who I am, Don't you tweek?" Clyde said smiling while reaching his hands across the table for a hug like a little girl who wants her daddy to pick them up.

"Of course" I said smiling.

"Back off Donovan" Craig mumbled as he slapped Clyde's hands from reaching me.

Jealousy is absolutely the cutest thing when it comes to Craig Tucker.

Before I could say anything, I saw Kenny and Butters approach us as they sat in the two empty seats at the edge of the table.