9. Thanks for the memories, But my anxiety is killing me right now

AN: Okay so we're just 15 hours from the new south park game releasing !!! A streamer already leaked some of the game and I saw the Creek yaoi power and I am beyond excited for all the Craig and TWEEK Moments 😭😭😭

I have so many plans for this book. So stay tuned :) Please share the story to help others to read it 💖🙃

This is going to be a really long chapter, I was not expecting it to be this long xD 😂 I'm sorry

Anyways
Enjoy x :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I seriously stared at this image for an hour or more because of how adorable this is

I seriously stared at this image for an hour or more because of how adorable this is. I want a moment like this in the show 😭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweek's POV

~ ~

Once Kenny dropped me off I checked to see if anyone was home. Calling out my parents names to get no answer. They're probably already setting up for the fundraiser event at the shop.

I would be lying if I i said my anxiety isn't sky-rocketing through the roof right now. I just wanted to lock myself in my room and just say I was sick.
I knew that wasn't an option especially since it's for my parents. I just really didn't want to be near Craig.

I don't know what it is about this town, but it's just gives me so much anxiety. I was about to ask my parents if I could stay home until I got a text from my dad just as I thought up for the excuse.

Dad   -
Tweek, its packed over here at the shop, we could really use your help if you could make it here, quickly please I'd be so grateful. Thanks 🙏🏻

That message kind of calmed me since I could avoid Craig behind the counter. I began to get dressed and just put a green sweater and blue skinny jeans ripped at the knee. I walked towards the shop taking small breaths to calm myself, by the time I made it to the shop it was already getting dark.

My father wasn't kidding when he said it was packed, it was as if the whole town was here! I could say that maybe some of middle Park were here as well, but I wasn't so sure.

I walked in to see Craig and the guys at a table at the end of the room. It was right in front of the small stage my parents set up for those who were going to perform a couple of songs.

I headed straight to the back room to get an apron ignoring the gaze of some of the people in the shop.

I came back to see Craig waiting by the counter.
"You aren't going to sit with us? I saved you a seat next to me" He sort of pouted but hid it well.

"I cant right now, I have to help my parents since the place is really busy" I said trying to avoid eye contact. I began to ring up some of the customers up as Craig went back to his seat disappointed.