25. It Was The Summer That I Saw Your Face, You Looked Like A Teenage Runaway

An:

❤️ Happy Valentines Day ❤️

This chapter is a special chapter just for today
I've had this chapter planned out since around Halloween.

This chapter was inspired by a post I made back during September that blew up on tumblr. It was just a suggestion that everyone loved.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks Pov

[Flashback]
Valentines Day around 4th Grade

Today was Valentines Day. I had been dating my boyfriend Craig for about a few months now. It was going well. I was happy and so was he. We completed each other. Craig helped me calm down as I helped him express his emotions much more. His parents were pretty happy that Craig was feeling a bit more now. As for mine, they didn't care besides my mother. My father just wanted to make sure I was still gay. Apparently business has been great since Craig and I came out.

Having a gay child does wonders.

Craig was a very different person. Once we started dating I was dragged everywhere imaginable with him. Even to the bathroom.
Nothing could ever replace Craig in my heart.
Today was our first Valentine's Day together. It was pretty exciting. I don't even know if he cares honestly. I got him a small space suit for Stripe.
To be expect Stripe #4. He was so devastated when his other guinea pig died that he didn't leave his room for days. I saved up all my money from tips and allowances to buy him another one that looked exactly like the previous one.

Lots of people say that Stripe #4 is like our child. I believe it sometimes because we act like parents when we are around him. If it's not Craig being overprotective about him, it's me. He was the one who wanted to do a lot more parent stuff like he bought a small stroller that he carried in his hand as we walked around Starks Pond together. One time he actually put a diaper on Stripe. Not a real one. It was some miniature one that went on one of Ruby's dolls.

Occasionally we would switch weekends. One weekend he would have Stripe and another me. When we would sleep over at each others house he would put Stripe right in between us in the bed. Like one of those shows where the scared little kid goes to his parents to sleep so he would feel protected? Basically like that.

Craig was just an interesting guy.

I walked into school because Craig said he wanted to get here early for some Science club meeting. Craig and some other kid I think named Kevin had been arguing about space and if other life forms existed. Craig's argument was there were aliens and that he's seen one. Just like when Cartman said he had something shoved up his ass. No one believed him of course. Just like Kevin with Craigs theory. At lunch sometimes or on the playground they would 30 min arguments about how their own statement was correct versus the others.

It was quite humoring.

I walked into Mr.Garrisons class or Mrs. ? I never know anymore. I swear every other month he switches between them.

I sat down next to some girl. I think her name was Hannah Stacey. She was pretty nice. I heard rumors of her being a little crazy, but I always thought people were exaggerating.

"Hi Tweek" she smiled.

"Hey Hannah" I waved.