24. Dont You Wanna Stay Here A Little While, We Can Make Forever Feel This Way

AN: Thank you guys for enjoying the story :)

LONG CHAPTER

Just a random question.

What are your ships? Besides Creek 😂
Mine are Larry, Taekook, & Bunny.

Anywho I was wondering if anyone is excited about Love Simon. It's a new movie coming out in March about a guy who's gay. He ends up getting blackmailed because someone knows he's gay. I bought the book a couple of weeks ago. I just finished it and I was in love.

I recommend it 101% :)

Also epic fail because the chapter that I put out about sharing and voting to help this story grow. A lot of you just voted for that chapter but it's going to be deleted 😂 We're about to reach 10k I'm excited to share a little preview to the next Creek book I'm working on.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
[Trigger Warning]
Sensitive Content
Self Harm ; Depression

Anyways onto creek
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kenny's Pov

~ ~

He is denying it was him. We clearly see it'a him.
Finding the truth is what we need but we don't know where to go to even begin. Tweeks parents come back in a couple of days. They can't come back to their son depressed. We need to find Thomas.

That's when we heard a knock on the door and we all turned to it with a worried look.

Butters approached the door with a worried expression.

"I hope it's not Craig because he's going to regret it," Stan said standing up facing the door.

Butters opened the door only sighing with relief. He was covering the door since he slightly opened it.

"Guys it's just Clyde," he said as he let the brunette in.

"WHERES TWEEK" Clyde shouted.

"Shhhhh he's asleep right here! Don't wake him up. He's already gone through so much" Butters said.

"Guys we need to do something. I'm getting fed up with this drama! Is this Craig in the photo or not!" Kyle said.

"I don't know. Craig seems to be clueless. He's either lying or telling the truth! How are we suppose to figure this out!" I said.

"We can confront Thomas? I don't mind beating his ass to get it out of him" Stan said.

"No. We aren't going to do that" Butters said.

"I agree with Stan," I said.

"Really babe" Butters shot me a glare. Looks like I'm not getting any tonight.

"Listen. He's out Tweek through enough. You even said so on Halloween. We need to just kick his and Craig's ass. Simple" I said.

"Kenneth McCormick. Come with me upstairs now." Butters said getting up.

God dammit.

"Someone's in trouble" Clyde laughed.
"I'm going to kick your ass," I said.

I walked upstairs to see Butters waiting in the guest room of the home.

"What's wrong babe," I asked.

"Kenny. You are not going to hurt Craig" Butters said.

"Butters. Honey. He's hurt Tweek so much already. He's obviously never changing. We need to teach him a lesson" I said hoping he will get my point.