☃️ Make My Wish Come True, All I Want For Christmas Is You 🎄

AN: I saw this on Tumblr and lost my mind 😱 Imagine if this was an episode from the show omg. Craigs face is just thinking " Omg my baby is soooo cute" xD

🚨 Warning 🚨
Sexual Content

Anyways
enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks POV

~ ~

Today was Christmas Eve. I was just sitting in my room just waiting until later tonight. We had planned a small gathering at my house today since my parents worked today. Everyone was coming over tonight even Cartman. Originally I was planning on doing it at the shop just like Thanksgiving, but I just decided it would be better at home.

Another great thing is my parents are planning on taking a vacation this week after Christmas. I'll have to whole house to myself. I'll probably tell Butters or Kenny to stay over to keep me company. I felt great when I was surrounded by the two.

Kenny and Butters are probably the closest friends I have had since I was younger with Craig and the other two. It was nice to think of them as my family. This is why I would love for them to spend the week over.

We did a secret Santa this year between all of us. Faith being an ironic thing, I got Craig. I didn't have a single clue on what to get him. The only thing I could think of is maybe something red racer related, but he wasn't a kid anymore so I don't think that would be appropriate. I asked Clyde and Token and they just said to get something that means something to him. He's a simple person.
I spent at least a week on trying to figure out what I was going to do.

I heard the doorbell ring as I snapped out of my thoughts.
As I approached the door I saw a yellow puff ball and immediately knew who it was.

"Hey, Craig" I smiled.

"Tweek! They are actually airing some red racer episodes! Do you mind if I watch them here? My parents were hogging the television." He groaned.

"Yea sure. Make yourself at home" I said as he ran straight to the couch.

"Thanks, Tweekie" he smiled.

"Don't ever call me that again." I looked at him getting annoyed.

He laughed as he just started watching red racer. I walked upstairs because I needed to take a shower. I didn't want to look like a slob when everyone came.

As I was taking a shower I placed my phone on the counter of the bathroom blasting music from my phone to sing along to. Playing music in the shower was a perfect combination. Especially during the holidays.

I walked out of the shower into my room with just a towel wrapped around my waist. I was just drying my air when I heard someone open my door.

"Tweek do you have an-" Craig said as he stopped when he realized I was almost fully nude.

"Oh my god I'm sorry," He said as he instantly turned red staring at my shirtless body.

"It's fine hold on," I said walking into the closet putting some boxers on and shorts.

"What happened?" I said.

"Uh I came to ask um if you had any um popcorn," he said not even remembering what to say still staring at my body.

Craig Tucker was a perv.

Then I heard someone else walk in.

"Did he have any?" Clyde said.