13. 🎃 You dont need my protection, But Im in love; you cant blame me

AN : This photo is so cute. Kenny and Butters go together so well just like Craig and Tweek. I honestly just want Creek and Bunny to be cannon idgaf about the others. Even though Creek is cannon :) !

Now I wait for Bunny 👀

Anyways
Enjoy :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks POV

~ ~

I was in my room getting ready for the Halloween party tonight. I was doing a costume with Bebe because her costume was to be a playboy bunny so I was Hugh Hefner. Originally I was just going to be a zombie, but she had asked me since Clyde had a costume idea with Token to go as a PB&J sandwich already. I didn't want to say no since she was already pissed at Clyde. It wasn't a bad costume idea either way so I'm fine.

As I walked out of my room I began to think about Craig. I felt bad that I yelled at him earlier today. I know he gets jealous, but he shouldn't have accused Stan like that. I was thinking of maybe just continuing with the idea of staying away from him. Let him cool down. I need to enjoy tonight, I don't want to spend it worrying about Craig.

Hopefully later we'll talk again, but not now I need to just figure things out. I haven't dated anyone serious since Craig. I need to explore more options. I will always have feelings for Craig deep down. I just can't help, but second guess his intentions sometimes though. I'm very nervous about tonight. I have a terrible feeling about tonight.

I walked down the street over to Butters house to see his door wide open with music blasting out of every possible widow. People crowding the house with dancing and drinking was the least of it. It could be a porno with the amount of teens making out on the lawn. Jesus.

I entered the house trying to steer away from the mouthy sucking teenagers. I saw two guys in suits dancing on the coffee table in the living room; who turned out to be Kenny and Butters. I recognized their hair sticking out from their hats.
They were dancing with each other while others danced on the lower ground.

Kenny was basically dry humping Butters through their costumes as it could be covered up as dancing, but I knew exactly what the sexual deviant was planning on doing tonight. Especially knowing Kenny McCormick.

I walked past them to let them do their thing. As I walked I noticed at the side of my eye Kyle giving me death glares from across the room. I seriously wanted to just flip him off. I took a deep breath and kept walking toward the kitchen so I could just find something to drink.

As I enter the kitchen I saw Bebe with Wendy in her sexy cop outfit.

"Tweek! I'm so glad you're here, I was getting worried you weren't going to show up" Bebe said hugging me.

"We look good don't we" I smiled.

"We sure do Honey Bun! Wendy get a picture of us for Insta." She said as she slapped my ass. I blushed red since I wasn't used to this kind of interaction.

"Let me get a picture of you guys then before I get drunk, stand by the wall" Wendy said pulling her phone out.

We stood by the wall as Wendy started snapping some photos of us when I saw Craig walk in the kitchen. He looked at me with his emotionless eyes, but only I would be able to tell that they were illustrating a sign of hurt and sadness. I honestly hate to see Craig so down.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I was approached by Clyde and Token.

"Tweek, looking good! Not as good as Token and I though! " Clyde laughed.