Authors Final Note

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I just want to start off by saying thank you for all who read my story and for those who still continue to read this story even after I finish with it❤️

This was my first ever fanfic I have ever wrote and it will have a special place in my heart forever. I grew as a writer as the months passed with this story. A lot of things were planned, and some others weren't.

This story has already passed 10k and I never imagined even getting past 100 reads. I seriously cried writing this final chapter and this ending note. This story maybe wasn't all that great but it's a part of me and I'm grateful to be able to share with you this.

For all of those who kept messaging me that you loved the story or commented made me keep going. I felt the love and was happy throughout this year reading all of your messages and comments. You all were just so funny and sweet.
I would love for all of you to continue to message me :) I love to stay updated with all of you❤️

Follow my Twitter @ Cxpcakestylesx
It's the same as my username on here :)

Let me know if you would want another Creek story. I have one on the making, please let me know what your suggestions are. I'll keep you all updated on A star between two lost lovers soon :)

Please continue to share the book I would really appreciate it.

Once again thank you all so much for giving me the opportunity to share this story with all of you and can't wait for the next one :)

Please be sure to follow me :) so you can see when my new story comes out. Because it's going to be soon, real soon 💕

Ily x10000000 😭❤️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━