14. We're Lying Here On The Floor And Neither Of Us Can Barely Breathe

AN: The new episode with Kyle & Heidi seriously made me laugh. Aw Kyle styling his hair for Heidi made me so happy.

I think I ship it. Anything's better than Heidi & Cartman.

Guys I did the most amazing thing this past few days. So I was out jogging around my neighborhood when a lost dog with a collar came up to me and followed me around for my entire run. The dog was dirty and looked like she was starving. I don't know how long she was lost. As I got home the dog didn't want to leave my front door she kept crying. To the point she sat in front of my house for 3 hours straight. And note this dog is a small white dog. I had asked my mother what to do and she said to bring her in.
So she stayed with me and I took her a bath and found her a place to sleep. She basically got attached to me and followed me throughout my house and cuddled with me in my bed the whole day following the next day I took her to the vet to locate the dogs owners and found them . I felt so relived and happy that I saved her.

Her name was Misty 💕

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks POV

~ ~

Today was Monday. I dreaded going back to school. I have a unsettling feeling in my stomach. Im sure I was going to bring up all I had for breakfast this morning. Kenny and I were already walking into campus as I speak. I tried to avoid coming to school today, but I knew everyone was going to know why I avoided school. I didn't want to hear the lectures.

My mind has been spinning ever since the morning after the party. When my head could actually process what was happening before I got drunk with everyone in the kitchen. I began to think why I was acting like this. The thought of Thomas being back in South Park gave me a chill down my back. I felt so small like I did back in sixth grade. I didn't know what to do. Anxiety wasn't a thing I was ever good at handling. I just pushed it away as I moved further from this town. My problems just seemed to disappear; it seems I just put it in the back of mind until it decided to catch up with me.

I snapped into a little bit of common sense. I shouldn't even show intimidation to this whole situation. I shouldn't let this effect me all over again.

I just needed to clear my head.

During class I saw Craig and Thomas seated together. Whispering this to each other and giggling. It gave me flashbacks to middle school when they would make fun of my appearance just to make me upset. Was this really happening again? I started feeling my breathing to get harder. I just tried stayed calm until class had ended.

When the lecture finished, class was dismissed. I walked over to the cafeteria to get to the coffee shop. I needed to drink a cup of God's stress reliever. At least for me anyways. Many people don't really like coffee. It was quite strange to me since I grew up around coffee ever since leaving my mothers womb. I walked in smelling the wonderful smell of warm brewed coffee. I felt all tensions in my body fly out of me. I was then greeted by Wendy serving coffee to students who seemed to also have a impact from Butters party over the weekend.

"Hey Tweek, how was class? " Wendy asked as she handed the customer in front of her their order.

"Boring. I just didn't feel like coming to school today." I said.

"Don't we all" she said giving me a worried look. I'm a hundred percent sure she knew why I felt like this.

"Tweek listen ... " she waited so the last customer could step out.

"Don't pay any attention to them. I know it might feel like you're reliving middle school, but trust me we're not going to let it happen again. Clyde and Token are making sure of that. They are keeping an eye on Thomas to make sure he isn't trying to poison Craig's mind again. As for Thomas, I'm going to talk to him myself. I think what's best for now is to try to explore your options here and clear your mind from everything. Plus You're a babe! Who wouldn't want to take you out!" Wendy said.