she will be mine ch6

Heyy guyz!!! Well, here's ch6... i know it was cruel of me to wait so long before i posted again, especially after such a short and juicy ch5 but suspense = GOOD!!! Mwahahahahahaaa....... Anyways. hope you enjoy!!

Votes!!!

Comments!!!!

Fan mee!!!!

Chapter 6

I awoke to the sound of something crashing down stairs. The sound jolted me out of, quite frankly, the best dream I've ever had. It was of Cam and me and although the details were now a little fuzzy, I remembered the rest. A great deal of the rest. (hehe)

I rolled over. Jazz was, of course still asleep. That girl could sleep through anything. If a nuclear war had broken out in the middle of the night, she probably wouldn't hear a thing, and not because she'd be dead. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and walked down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Although, it was probably around lunchtime now. I found Gem and Joley chatting over the counter. Nursing steaming cups of delicious smelling coffee.

"Morning." I said brightly. For some reason, I felt oddly chipper this morning. Usually when I wake up I was, Mrs. Oscar the Grouch. Not today.

Joley regarded me with curiosity. "Someone's happy this morning."

"Yep. Where's the coffee?" I asked her.

"In the pot." She replied. Joley frowned at me the her eyes widened. "Mikki, your mouth! It's healed!"

"What?" I grabbed a spoon off the counter and looked at my warped reflection. She was right. My lips looked completely normal, as if no drunk rapist had slapped me at all. Weird. Following a hunch, I looked down the front of shirt at my chest. The purple bruises were gone, not faded or yellowed or, god forbid, even worse. They had just disappeared. Like magic. In fact, all the aches and pains that I usually felt in the morning were nonexistent.

"Wow, Mikki. Checking yourself out in front of an audience? I thought I was the only one who did that." Joley said.

"Uh, Jole? You are. I was merely checking the bruises I had last night. They are gone too." I said. I poured the remaining coffee in a mug, added some sugar and walked to the fridge to get some milk. I notice a broken plate in the trash. So that was what woke me up.

"Maybe you're just a fast healer." Gem said.

"Or, they weren't really there." said Joley.

Gem turned to her. "Jole, you saw them last night."

"Ever heard of faking and injury?" She asked.

"Oh come awn, Jole." I said, exasperation etched in every syllable. "Do you really think I would fake a rape?"

"You didn't say anything about a rape last night. You just said that guy didn't do anything to you." She said.

"Seriously, can you blame me for not wanting to repeat it? Living it was bad enough." I said, annoyed.

"I just find it hard to believe..." But I cut her off.

"That I was raped?" I said, my volume growing louder.

"Yes, that you were raped." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, totally confused.

"I mean think about it. You've never had sex or a boyfriend, you don't flirt with guys and you don't where anything showy. Why would a guy pick you?" Ouch, that hurt.

"Thanks, Joley. Thanks a lot." Abandoning my coffee I walked back upstairs. Fucking idiot, I thought savagely. Why would I ever make this up? I have no desperate need for attention like some people. I sighed and poked my head in my room, Jazz was still asleep. I checked my watch. God, it was 11:30, and I needed advice. She really had to get up. I went over to my bed, picked up the biggest pillow I could find and threw it at her.