she will be mine ch20

heyy readers!!! Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while, i started back up at school last week and i had to readjust my entire life... like sleeping habits for instance :(

so yeah i hope this is worth the wait!!!! Pleez vote, comment and fan me if u likey hehe!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!

with love

swimchick

Chapter 20

"Can we please take a brake? I need to rehydrate and mean-while start my lungs back up. They seemed to have quite on me. "

I heard a groan come from Jazz, Joley and Gem who were all conditioned, while I could swim laps around them for hours, my running, hiking stamina was pretty low. I like the idea of running, hell I bet I would love it, if my body reacted better to it that is. I have never been a good runner. Back when I did field hockey, practice was centered around conditioning. Sure, it was a great idea but while everyone else was running a mile in less than eight minutes, I was still struggling. So when the opportunity arose to concentrate more on my swimming (a.k.a. Give up field hockey) I took it with a shrug. Hey, I was born to swim not run, I wasn't giving up on much when I really thought about it.

I was huffing and puffing and my throat felt like sandpaper. "Come on, Mik. We need to keep going. It's almost lunch time already and we want to be back at the camp. We're not even a three-quarters of the way through." Gem said.

"I need a break. I'm not used to this. Look, why don't I catch up to you guys in a bit, that way I'm not slowing you down?" I suggested. It was the most logical notion.

"I'll stay with you." Cam said. He made his way over to but Jazz caught his arm.

"I'm not finished with you yet. There are still more things I want to know." She said. I rolled my eyes. Typical Jazz, going to extremes in every way possible.

I watched as Joley placed a hand on his chest. "Yes, there are definitely still things we want to know." I raised my eyebrows at her as my chest constricted painfully. My personal green monster arose with a mighty roar of anger and jealousy. How dare she touch him! How dare she touch any guy! She was Matt's girlfriend. Joley had a boyfriend. Whatever way you looked at it, it wasn't okay. It was far from okay.

I caught Jazz's eye from Cam's right. She had a similar expression to mine, minus the jealousy. She recently had had a dream about Joley and Matt. In the dream, Joley had cheated on Matt and Jazz had told me about how she feels like Jole doesn't deserve him. I mean he never flirts with girls, he spends most of his time with her, he dotes on her. He's the perfect boyfriend because he cares so much. Joley on the other hand is always flirting with guys, although she swears that I's not deliberate, and it pisses him off.

Come to think of it, it pisses all of us off because it's usually our boyfriends she flirts with, like Cam. Sure, Joley has a low self esteem and craves attention, but she compensates those changes in the wrong way. Like with guys. Other girl's guys. I hope to god that she figures this out soon so she doesn't lose everything because she will. She'll lose Matt. She'll lose her friends. She'll even lose her sister, her twin sister at that.

"If you guys want to go ahead, I'll stay with Mikki for a bit." Kyle said with a shrug.

Jazz raised her eyebrows at him.

"What? You're interviewing Cam for the place as Mikki's boyfriend and the Marnie, Damon, Logan, Ryan and Matt are already far ahead of you guys if you haven't noticed." He said.

We all spun around to see the back of Ryan's bright blue shirt disappearing around a bend in the path.

"Ugh!" Jazz exclaimed exasperatedly."Those fucking losers!" She grabs Cam's arm and drags him along the path, closely followed by Gem and Joley. She waves a hand over her head, signaling that Kyle was free to stay behind. Cam sent a helpless look over his shoulder which I returned with a encouraging and rather amused smile. Poor thing. Not everyone could take all of Jazz's blunt inquiries and declarations at once. Luckily, being her best friend and all, I was one of the few who could handle most of it.