Chapter Two

"I'm telling you, I don't remember a thing."

"But you just screamed for fifteen minutes straight, pointed at the wall, and described seeing terrible ugly creatures coming out of a black hole. You don't remember anything about that?"

"Nope."

Dr. Park Yoona sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. "Are you playing games with me?"

"Why would I do that? I think you're the one playing with me. You're telling me that I did something I don't remember doing."

"You know what? I don't have time for this." Dr. Park rises from her seat and smooths down her black slacks as she points her pen at her patient. "You do the same thing every day, and it makes me not even want to try with you anymore."

"Aww, but doctor, I like our little interactions every day." That bright smile. So bright it could rival the sun. "Don't you?"

"I'm tired of this, Mr. Jung. I'm going to go see about upping your dosages on all your medications."

"If you want me to be spaced out all the time, then go right ahead." The patient leans back comfortably on his bed and crosses his ankles. "I'll see you tomorrow, doc."

Dr. Park sighs exasperatedly and turns on her heel to leave the room, snapping her wrist so the door locking echoes loudly throughout the room.

A moment later, the patient's roommate, Park Jimin, is brought back in with a frown. "Hyung, why do you always do that?"

Hoseok laughs until he's clutching his stomach, kicking his feet like a child. "Because it's fun, Jiminie!"

The corners of Jimin's mouth twitch, and before he knows it, he's joining in with Hoseok's infectious laughter. Stopping when tears are pricking the corners of their eyes, they exchange a look as some kind of spell seems to fall over them.

"Jimin?"

"Hobi?"

They cross the short distance between them in a fraction of a second, and their lips crash together in a sloppy, loud kiss filled with tongues wrestling and teeth clashing. Hoseok's long fingers dig into Jimin's waist, making him groan against the older man's lips as his smaller hands delve into the back of his loose white pants to knead and squeeze his ass. "You want this now?" Hoseok asks upon pulling away for air, panting heavily, and he tugs on Jimin's clothed erection to emphasize his meaning. "I'm in a mood today. I won't be gentle."

"Since when have I ever wanted it gentle?" Jimin smirks as he yanks off his t-shirt, nearly ripping the fabric in the process, and he shoves Hoseok's pants and underwear down his ankles before his knees hit the ground and he takes his entire length into his mouth. The older immediately gets his meaning and grips either side of his head, holding him firmly in place as he begins fucking Jimin's throat. The younger's gag reflex is very sensitive, so it's not long before he's choking and gagging and tears are freely flowing from his eyes to mix with the precum and saliva dripping from his chin.

This continues until Hoseok feels like he's about to cum, but he doesn't want to give in so easily. He yanks Jimin to his feet by his hair, taking pleasure in the pained but lust-filled, glazed-over look in his eyes. He licks the younger's chin, never letting his eyes leave his face. "I hope you got my dick plenty lubed up with your spit, because that's the only lube you're getting." Jimin moans at that, and Hoseok swears he senses the younger's cock twitch. "You know what position I like you in. Strip, and get in it."

Jimin scrambles to obey, pushing his own loose white pants and standard-issue underwear down and kicking them to the side on his way to his bed. He bends over and spreads his legs, bracing his hands on the too-firm mattress. Hoseok quickly takes off his t-shirt before walking up behind the younger, his steps slow and methodical, and he bites his lip seeing Jimin like that. His back already arched, his untouched cock red and dripping with precum, the way slight tremors are running through his body. He takes in the sight for a brief moment, and then he lines up with Jimin's entrance and thrusts all the way in in a single stroke. Both men moan simultaneously at the feeling.

"Fuck me hard, hyung. Harder than you did yesterday." The look in Jimin's eyes is wild. His voice is pitched up a couple of octaves. Only too happy to oblige, Hoseok leans over the younger to wrap one hand tightly around his throat and squeezes hard before he starts fucking him. His hips snap into the younger's repeatedly at an inhuman speed, his fingers digging harshly into his neck, and Jimin's eyes roll back into his head as pain and pleasure overwhelm him. Just when he feels like he's about to pass out, Hoseok's cock jabs his prostate, and cum shoots from his cock so powerfully it lands on his sheets. Hoseok's orgasm hits him seconds afterward, and he spills his cum deep inside Jimin's ass.

The two catch their breaths, and then, like clockwork, Hoseok pulls out abruptly and staggers backwards until his knees hit the edge of his bed and he sits down heavily, a look of horror on his face. "Oh God, oh God, what have I done? Jimin I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Hoseok buries his face in his hands and sobs, his body shuddering as he rocks back and forth. Jimin calmly stands straight up and walks over to the older, sitting next to him and wrapping an arm over his shoulder.

"It's okay, hyung. I asked for it."

"No Jiminie, no. It's not okay. It isn't fucking okay!!" Hoseok rises from the bed and picks up one of the worn, rusted metal chairs, hoists it over his head, and, his muscles aching and quivering with the effort of holding it up, he hurls it at the barred window, not even wincing at the loud noise it makes. "Nothing is fucking okay!" he screams. His breathing comes in short pants, and in a fit of rage, he starts punching himself repeatedly, in the stomach, his own face, his chest, his legs. Fresh bruises form on the once flawless skin, and blood streams from his nose, but still he doesn't stop.

In a panic, Jimin pulls his pants and underwear back on before rushing to the door and banging on it. "Someone help please! Help!" He screams at the top of his lungs and keeps banging on the door, Hoseok still punching and slapping himself while standing in the middle of the room, blood pouring from his mouth and his nose and landing in spatters on his body and the old laminate flooring.

A doctor and two orderlies enter the room, barely giving Jimin time to step aside, and the orderlies wrench Hoseok's arms behind him while the doctor takes a syringe with a rather large needle and sticks it in his hip, pushing the stopper until it's empty. Instantly Hoseok's demeanor changes. He becomes more docile, his pupils dilate, and a calm smile appears on his face that's covered with his blood, sweat, and tears. "Take him to the infirmary," the doctor says calmly. The two orderlies nod once and throw a robe over Hoseok's shoulders before escorting him from the room. "Jimin, is this the same thing that happened yesterday?"

"Yes, doctor, it is, but he wasn't this violent yesterday."

"I see." The doctor sighs and rubs her temples. "Thank you." She turns on her heel and exits the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

Finally alone, Jimin walks slowly to his bed, avoiding the blood on the floor, and sits on the edge, fingers gripping the mattress. He reaches under the edge of it to grab the broken pocketknife he'd stolen a couple of weeks ago, spits on it to wash some of the old blood away, and stands to walk to the center of the room, holding the blade of the knife against the palm of his hand. He wraps his small hand around the knife and pulls harshly with the other hand, moaning softly at the instant sharp pain, and smiles as he watches his blood drip onto the floor to join with Hoseok's.

"I love you, Hoseok. You and only you. I can't wait until we can be together forever." He laughs quietly and maniacally as he watches the blood swirl and mingle on the floor for a moment before hiding the knife back in its place and putting on a long-sleeved shirt. He wraps a crude bandage made from the remnants of an old shirt around his hand and makes it tight, feeling a pleasurable tingle at the pain, and settles on his bed with a book to wait for someone to clean up the blood and for his Hoseok to come back.