Chapter-15

Dedicated to aditishikhapragya for being an awesome homo sapien :P
_______________________________________________________
C h a p t e r - 15

"Falling for you was like taking an afternoon nap.
Promising myself only a brief slumber,
but as soon as I had fallen, I was already dreaming."
~Pinterest
______________________________________________________

Chewing her bottom lip,she tried to figure out if the menu was alright.
She finally looked up when Ayush said,"Stop.This isn't working.Mishti tell her!She can't keep staring at the menu and keep us hungry."
Mishti licked her chapped lips and spoke,"I am sorry but this is Sara,whose restaurants are going to be Michelin rated soon!"
Ayush's eyebrow scrunched up before speaking,"Is it valid in India?"
Shyra spoke up,"Who cares?Until she produces tasty dishes,she will be popular."
Sara heard different comments until she noticed Rohan standing quietly as if contemplating.
She asked him,"Rohan,don't you have any comments?"
Rohan looked up and adjusted his hair spikes,and spoke,"Sara,have you thought of promoting your restaurant?"
Suddenly it hit her up.
He was right.How had she not thought about it?
Obviously if people didn't know,how would they know?
She spoke,shaking her head in disappointment,"I haven't really thought.Oh God!And date is approaching!"
Shyra spoke,"Come on,you still have three days to your restaurant.Everything is done.Marketing is easy."
Everyone stared at her.
Shyra blushed and spoke,"What?Is it not?"
Ayush spoke passionately,"Do you know how many companies close down due to bad marketing strategy?Let me tell you..."
Everyone gasped and Said,"No!We don't want to hear your statistics."
He shrugged and spoke,"Your loss,guys and girls."

Everyone rolled their eyes.
They began their discussion.

A f t e r 2 hours.

"So,I will handle the social media aspect.Shyra and Ayush go and figure out some good lines.And Mishti,you make a prototype for the pamphlet thing.Sara,you manage your other things.We will do the marketing.Don't worry."
Sara smiled and said,"Thank you guys.Seriously.I..."
She was already in tears.
She had never really experienced such importance from any of her friends except Susan.
Aditya was a back story.She didn't know if he was still the same or changed.
Rohan and Ayush patted her head affectionately and said,"What are bros for?"
And the girls hugged her,"And we girls are always gonna be there for you."
She smiled again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Malhotra,are you joking?"
Sara asked him, a bit bewildered.
Mr Malhotra rubbed his temples and spoke,"I have an emergency which my sister refuses to tell me.I think I will not be able to return until then."
Sara nodded and sadly smiled,"Okay.I hope all is well.But seriously,I wish you could stay for my restaurant inauguration."
Mr Malhotra checked his phone before saying,"Are you flirting with me?"
Sara's eyes widened and she spoke,"Uhh...What?"
Mr Malhotra's eyes widened before realising,"I guess I spoke out loud.Anyways tell me is it catchy?"
Sara thought before saying,"Catchy enough to get you slapped on face."
And she cackled.
Mr Malhotra stared at her,before averting his gaze.
Obviously something was wrong with him. Why was he suddenly liking her laughing sound?

He shook his head and spoke,"Its that,someone wants to make an app for flirting lines and asked my help.So that's what I thought."
Sara heard and again cackled.
Mr Malhotra glared at her and she calmed down.
She suddenly changed her demeanour by tucking her hair behind the ear in slow motion and asked,"Are you flirting with me?"
Mr Malhotra's throat dried up and he asked,"What?"
She again laughed before saying,"I should have taken your photo."
His cheeks reddened up and he said,"Shut up."
She took her purse and shouted at him,"Aww,you blushed."
Suddenly Sara stopped.What was she actually doing?
Sobering up,she spoke,"I guess I should go.I have too many things to be done.Bye."
Mr Malhotra spoke,"Bye."
She sighed.
What the hell had she done?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He quickly checked his schedule and he knew he was done with his work in India.
He had now no reason to actually come back.
But he wanted to.For so many days,he had been trying to search for any reasons.
Running his hand through his hair,he removed his coat.
He rolled back his sleeves of the shirt.
His phone rang and he took the call.
He heard an excited voice,"Yo bro!"
He rolled his eyes and spoke,"Really?I can't believe you still use that sis?"
He heard her laugh and she said,"So tell me brother?Did you not find enough reasons to stay in India?I mean I could have used your room for my bridesmaids.Not that you are any important to me!"
He spoke,"I am sorry but for love of my room,I am coming back."
He heard her laugh again before saying,"Brother dear,I need you to find this girl.One of my really best friends.Can you do that?"
He spoke,"Sure.Just SMS her details."
He heard,"Okay.Done.Anyways,What happened to the pretty girl you were pictured with yesterday?I mean you came out pretty late out of her house."
He rubbed his chin and said,"Nothing much.I met my idol,had dinner and came out.Thats it.And hey,her face was not visible.How do you know she is pretty?"
She spoke,"Ah!Caught you!So you think she is pretty."
He wanted to say Obviously.
She had such beautiful pair of eyes and she looked quite attractive to him.If not she was such a stubborn woman,he would have maybe dated her.
But he simply Said,"Whatever."
But suddenly,his eyes caught the television news broadcast.
He cut the call immediately and he cancelled his flight.
He rushed to Sara's place.

"There has been a major fire breakout in near Seaside of Mumbai.The restaurant was supposed to be open in three days.It it yet to know which parts are damaged.Stay tuned for more details."