Welcome to my home

Tommy's: POV

"How's school?" asked Dia. "Good!" I lied. "Do you have a good teacher?" she asked. "Yes!" I said. "That's good to hear!" said mom and I just nodded. Etta jumped up to me and lay down her head in my lap. "I love you so much!" I said and she barked happily. I got a text message from Isaac and I smiled.

Isaac
Italy was so amazing😊 but mom is homesick so we're back in LA in a few days. I can't wait to see you again, I've missed you so much😃

Tommy
I bet it was😊 I've missed you too and it feels like forever since we last saw each other. You're so welcome back😀

"Who was it?" asked Dia. "Isaac!" I said. "You're blushing!" replied Dia. "I'm not!" I said. "Do you like him more than a friend?" she asked. "Mom!" I complained. "I'm sorry honey, but we mothers are curious!" she said. "I know!" I replied and we began to laugh.

***

I was in a store to buy a new horror movie when I went into Adam. "S-Sorry!" I stuttered. "No harm done!" said Adam calmly.

"Who's this cutie?" I asked. "This is my daughter Meggie, she can be a bit shy!" said Adam. "Hello Meggie, my name is Tommy!" I replied softly. "Hey!" she said shyly and hid behind her dad.

"Would you like to see my house?" asked Adam. "Sure, why not!" I said. (He's renting a cheap apartment) I followed them to their apartment and it was beautiful.

"Welcome to my home, but it's just a rental apartment!" explained Adam and I nodded in reply.

He took off his jacket and he was wearing a simple black shirt and worn blue jeans. He was so handsome. He is your teacher and he's old enough to be your uncle. said the voice in my head. I looked away and blushed deeply.

"Do you want something, water, tea?" asked Adam and I shook my head. "Then I hope you don't mind!" he said and filled his glass with red wine. "I won't say anything!" I replied. "Come and sit here" he said and I sat down next to him on the couch.

He put on a movie and I moved closer to him. I felt his arm around me and I didn't winced.

In the middle of the movie I fell asleep and Adam put a blanket over me. He kissed my forehead and I smiled in my sleep.

Whoa, seems like Tommy has feelings for him after all. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~