There's nothing between us

Tommy's: POV

"Welcome Adam and Meggie!" said mom and let them in. "Thank you Dia!" he replied and hung off his jacket. "The dinner is on the table!" she said and we went to the kitchen. "My daughter may get a little worried, she's not used to new places!" replied Adam. "That's not a problem!" said mom with a smile.

We began to eat and talk. "How's it to work as a teacher?" asked Dia. "It's really fun and I love my job so much!" said Adam. "Is Tommy a good student?" she asked. "Yes!" said Adam.

"It's a rock festival now on Saturday, Marilyn Manson and Queen is going to play!" I replied happily. "That's cool!" said Adam. "Are you going!" I asked hoppfully. "I would love to, but I work extra on Saturdays!" he said. "Okay!" I replied disaponited.

What are you working with?" asked Dia. "I do small concerts with old classic rock music on bars!" said Adam. "We have to come and listen!" she replied. "I agree!" I said. "Yeah!" he said.

I want to see a movie!" replied Meggie. "Come!" I said and she followed me to the living room. She sat down on the couch and I put on Peter Pan.

I jumped when I felt Adam's hand on my back. "I had fun yesterday!" he said. "Me too!" I replied. He kissed me and I smiled. "Don't say anything!" I said to Meggie and she promised.

"All the tickets are sold out and your idol is much more important!" said Adam. "But I want to hear you sing!" I replied. "Next time you are home with me, I'll sing for you!" he said. "Thank you Adam!" I replied and hugged him. "You're welcome!" he said and kissed me again.

When it was time for dessert, it became a bit awkward, because I could hardly stop looking at Adam. I couldn't understand that we're together, I'm so happy he's my boyfriend.

***

"Thank you Dia for the dinner and the dessert!" said Adam. "You're so welcome!" she replied. "Don't stay up too late tonight, it's school tomorrow!" said Adam. "I won't!" I replied. They said goodbye and went out.

"He's so kind and down to earth!" said mom. "Yes he is!" I replied and smiled softly.

"You only like him as a teacher, right?" asked Dia. "There's nothing between us!" I said quickly. "Good, I started to get a bit worried!" she replied. "You don't have to worry!" I said calmly and she nodded.

"I don't think he's that kind of person, but things can happen!" she said warned. I knew what dad had done and shuddered. "You can trust Adam!" I replied. "That's good!" said Dia and I nodded.

Dia start to suspect that there is something between Tommy and Adam, not good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~