This is a story that I have never told

Tommy's: POV

"Where am I?" I asked confused. "In the hostpital, you tried to kill yourself last night!" said Kim. I looked at the bandage and remembered what I had done. "You had almost cut off your hands!" said Kim. "I'm so sorry!" I replied low. "I'm not mad at you!" she said softly and platted my shoulder.

Then turned my stomach inside out and I rushed to the toliet. I opened the lip and throw up. "No, nooo!" I screamed and tears ran down my cheeks.

"What's wrong Tommy?" asked Kim worried. "I-I'm p-pregnant a-again!" I sobbed. "Oh honey!" she said and hugged me. "I can't lose another child!" I replied. "I know!" she said and dried my tears.

***

Kim helped me back and Adam came shortly after. "I thought I had lost you, I'm so sorry Tommy, I wish you hadn't seen it!" he said. "It's okay Adam!" I replied and kissed his lips. He stroked my cheek and his eyes were tearful. "Can we be alone?" I asked. "Of course!" said Kim and went out.

"I work as a stripper, but I hate it and Jim force me to sell my body to strangers when I do something wrong!" said Adam. "Your boss is my dad!" I replied and he looked shocked at me.

When I was thirteen, I was raped by my dad and I got pregnant with my daughter Alexa, but I had a miscarriage and I tried to kill myself after her death.

He raped me again at the club and I'm with child!" I said. "I didn't know!" replied Adam low. "It's okay!" I said and he kissed me gently.

"Go away from my son!" said mom suddlenly and we broke the kiss. "Mom, it's not like that!" I defened. "You made my son pregnant, "I'll call the police!" said Dia coldly and picked up her phone.

"It was dad who did this to me!" I replied and told her the whole story. Tears streamed down her face and she hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry that I have been a bad mother to you and your sister!" said Dia. "I forgive you!" I replied and she smiled.

"I know it's many years between us but I really love Adam and I don't care about that he's my teacher!" I said. "I would never hurt him Dia, that's the last thing I want to do!" replied Adam.

"You have my approval!" she said and I smiled happily. "Thank you Dia!" he replied and she nodded. I hugged Adam and he kissed the top of my head.

I felt a kick and I smiled. "I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you!" I said and massaged my baby bump. "I will always protect you!" I said softly and tears of joy ran down my cheeks.

I'm glad Dia accept Tommy and Adam's love❤️ Tommy will be an wonderful father to his child. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~