I know that you're hiding something for me

Tommy's: POV

"Tommy!" called Isaac. "Hey and welcome back!" I said. "Thank you!" he replied with a smile. "We've a new teacher named Adam Lambert!" I said. "Is he good?" asked Isaac and I nodded.

We went to the classroom and Adam wrote today's lesson on the whiteboard. I coughed to to get his attention. "This is my friend Isaac Carpenter and he has moved back from Italy!" I said. "Welcome Isaac, I'm Adam!" he replied. "Thank you sir!" said Isaac polite.

"Mr. Ratliff, I need to talk to you!" replied Adam and I tried not to smile. "Sure!" I said. "See you later!" replied Isaac and went out. I gave Adam a smile and he sighed. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to be rude!" said Adam. "It's okay!" I replied.

He stroked my cheek and I smiled again. "You have to stop coming home to me!" said Adam. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I wouldn't be able to stop myself for doing this!" he said and kissed me. I kissed him back and moaned quietly. I opened three buttons on his shirt, but the school bell ruined everything.

"I'll be fired if someone finds out!" said Adam. "I won't let that happen!" I replied. "Go now or you will be late to Mr. Benson lesson!" said Adam. "Okay!" I replied and kissed his cheek before I left.

***

"You're late Mr. Ratliff!" said Robert strictly. "Sorry!" I replied and sat down next to Isaac. Robert began to talk about something but I had only Adam in my mind.

"What did he want?" asked Isaac. "Nothing!" I said. "I know that you're hiding something for me!" he replied. "He just wanted to talk about my homework!" I lied. "Your homeworks?" asked Isaac. "Yes!" I said. "You are incredible!" he replied. "I know!" I said.

After the lesson I saw a note in my bag and my body froze when I read the text.

I didn't know you fell for older men. You know it's illegal to fall in love with a teacher. He will end up in prison for this.

But when you find out his disgusting secret, you don't want to be together with him anymore. From an unknown person.

Tommy is so in love with Adam and it's so sweet💕 Can it be David who wrote the letter or someone else? I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~