For the love of a daughter

Adam's: POV

"Where are you?" asked dad angrily. "I'm home with my daughter!" I said. "You're suppose to be at the club!" replied Eber. "I don't want to be a stripper anymore!" I said. "It's not your decision!" he replied.

"If you had been an normal dad, you would care about your granddaughter!" I replied. "What's with her?" asked Eber. "She has cancer!" I said and hung up.

"Daddy?" asked Meggie worried. There was no joy in her blue eyes and I stroked her clear head. She sat down in my lap and she sobbed quietly.

Meggie showed me a picture of her with long dark hair and her favorite pink dress. (The picture above) "I miss my hair!" she said. "It'll grow out again!" I replied. "Am I going to die?"
asked Meggie with thin voice. I had no answer for that question.

***

Tommy and Etta came over to us later in the evening. She jumped up on the couch and lay down her head in Meggie's lap. "Etta!" said Meggie happily and platted her. Etta barked and licked her face.

"Hey darling!" said Tommy and kissed my lips. "Hey!" I replied. He sat down next to me and his bump had grown. "I'll have a girl again!" he said with a smile. "I'm so happy for you!" I replied. "What's her name?" I asked. "I'll name her Luna!" said Tommy.

"Hey Luna, my name is Meggie and I'm your big sister. I won't see you so much because I'm going on a big adventure with The Black Pearl together with Captain Jack Sparrow!" said Meggie.

"Is there anything that has happened?" asked Tommy worried. "Meggie has cancer and she will die on New Year's Eve!" I said sadly. "Oh Adam!" replied Tommy and hugged me. "I can't believe it!" I said. "I know how it feels to lose a child, the pain is horrible!" he replied.

"These months we have left, we'll do something extra for Meggie!" said Tommy. "I agree!" I replied.

"Do you have a dream?" he asked. "My dream is to be a bridesmaid at wedding with Disney theme!" said Meggie. "Your dream will come true!" replied Tommy and she smiled happily.

"I couldn't ask for an better boyfriend!" I said. "You've been an wonderful father to her and she loves you so much!" replied Tommy. "I know!" I said. Meggie laughed softly and I smiled.

Adam and Tommy's wedding is dedicated to Meggie. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~