We are meant for each other

Adam's: POV

"Is this really a good idea?" asked Tommy nervously. "Yes!" I said and rang on the doorbell. "Hey Adam!" replied mom and gave me a hug. "Hey mom!" I said. "Who's this?" asked Leila. "This is Tommy Joe Ratliff, my boyfriend!" I said. "Nice to meet you, my name is Leila!" she replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you too!" said Tommy.

"Can you take care of Meggie on Saturday, because I'm going to a rock festival with Tommy!" I replied. "Of course and have fun!" said Leila. "Thanks!" I replied. "You're welcome!" she said.

"Do you mind if Tommy sleeping here tonight?" I asked. "Not all!" said Leila. "My boss knows what I live and I know we're safe here!" I replied.

Mom saw Tommy's bump and she platted his arm. "You're safe here and we don't let anybody hurt you or your child!" said Leila motherly. "Thank you Leila!" replied Tommy and she smiled warmly.

Then the door opened and in came Meggie and Neil. I lifted up her and stroked her back. "She got a panic attack on the way home from the cinema!" he said. "Shhh, you're okay!" I whispered and she sobbed quietly. "Poor thing!" I said.

"I'm Neil by the way!" he replied. "Tommy, Adam's boyfriend!" he said. "I'm happy for you two!" replied Neil. "We are meant for each other!" I said. "Yes we are!" replied Tommy.

***

Etta and Pharaoh ate spaghetti and she blushed when he kissed her. Pharaoh gave her his last meatball and she smiled. The waiter played violin for them and it was an magical night. Etta's eyes shone of happiness and she loved Pharaoh so much.

Then they went to a park and made paw prints in the cement. They went up to a hill and looked at the moon.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. Leila is so kind and she understand Tommy❤️ Aww, Pharaoh and Etta is just like Lady and the Tramp❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~