It feels like nothing really matters anymore

Tommy's: POV

I listened to music when I got a message from Isaac. I sighed when I read the text.

Isaac
Can I come over to you? I have something I want to tell you but please don't get mad at me.

Tommy
Sure, but I already know what you will tell me.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and mom opened the door. Isaac went up to my room and sat down on my bed.

"Just say it!" I said. "The thing is that I like you more than a friend!" replied Isaac. "I'm not mad at you!" I said. "You don't feel the same?" he asked and I shook my head. "It's okay Tommy!" said Isaac and I smiled a bit.

"There's a great concert at the bar and there is free entrance!" said Isaac. "Let's go!" I replied and we took the bus into the city.

We went into the bar and sat down on the table. After a while went a man up on stage and started to dance around the pole. He was only wearing dark leather pants.

"Shit!" said Isaac. "What is it?" I asked. "It's Adam, he's a stripper!" he said. Then I recognized his cinnamon hair and blue eyes. So this is his extra job, show himself for paying customers, I hope he doesn't sell his body.

Our eyes met and Adam ran backstage. "Wait!" I said and ran after him, but a man stopped me. "Staff only!" he said strictly. "I have to talk to him!" I replied. "But isn't it his sweet little boyfriend?" asked Jim with a grin.

"Are you together with Adam, your own teacher? asked Isaac disgusted. "Yes I am and I love him!" I said. "It's illegal!" he replied. "I don't care!" I shouted. "You are a freak!" he said and left.

"He's in his room!" replied Jim. I saw Adam open his door for a man. "Please, don't!" I said, but he didn't listened.

The man went in and Adam closed the door. "I never thought I would see you here!" he replied and I took a step back. "Dad?" I asked shocked. "Hello Tommy!" he said with a smirk.

I tried to run but he pushed me down on the couch and tore off my clothes. Horrible memories came up in my head. He drugged me and I passed out.

***

The blood flowed from my cut open wrists, but I felt no pain. I don't deserve to live and I do not want to live either.

I picked up a bottle of sleeping pills swallowed them. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

My babies😭 they don't deserve this💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~