What will you do now

Tommy's: POV

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" said Adam and kissed my lips. "Have I overslept?" I asked panicked. "No!" he said calmly. I kissed him back before I went up and got dressed. I did my makeup and ate breakfast.

Adam had to drive earlier to school to attend a meeting. I said goodbye to Leila and Meggie before I went to the school bus. I'm glad I've my oversized hoddie on me. I sat down on the seat and someone poked my back.

"So the slut is back?" asked Cody with a grin. "Has Adam given you a lap dance yet?" asked Isaac. "Shut up!" I said coldly. "Susan will not be happy!" said Paris and showed me pictures of me and Adam kissing at the rock festival.

"Don't!"  I replied and tried to take her phone, but she had already sent away the pictures.

David lifted up my hoddie and smirked. "I bet you were forced to have sex with him or have you told Adam that you're trans?" asked David. "I was raped by my dad!" I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "You'll be an useless father to your child!" he replied and they laughed.

I jumped off at the next stop and walked back home to Leila. I went up to Adam's room and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep.

***

I felt a hand that stroked my cheek and I hugged Adam. "I didn't saw you today!" he said. "David and his stupid friends bullied me and said I'd be an useless dad to my child just because I was raped!" I sobbed. "Oh Kitty, I'm so sorry!" said Adam and hugged me back.

"Did she see the pictures?" I asked worried. "Yes!" said Adam low. "No!" I replied. "I'm fired!" he said. "I'm so sorry Adam!" I repiled and platted his arm. "It's okay!" he said. "What will you do now?" I asked. "I don't know!" he said and sighed.

"After I have graduated, we can move away from here and start a new life!" I replied. "Sounds good!" said Adam with a smile. "We can have a farmhouse!" I replied. "Of course!" he said and we began to laugh.

I feel so sorry for Adam and Tommy, they can't helped that they love each other. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~