You are my favorite pirate

Meggie's: POV

"Daddy!" I screamed and my body shook. "Shhh, I'm here honey!" said daddy calmly and platted my cheek. "Voices!" I replied scared. "You hear voices in you head?" he asked and I nodded.

"They say horrible things!" I sobbed and he rocked my softly. "You're okay!" whispered Adam and kissed the top of my head.

A nurse came in and looked at the wound on my forehead. "The would looks fine, do you still feel dizzy?" asked Jennifer. "A bit!" I said.

"Poor thing, you really don't deserve to have a life like this!" she replied. "It is her parents fault that my daughter suffers from trauma and voices that, threaten her to life!" said Adam upset. "We do everything we can!" replied Jennifer. "I really appreciate it!" he said and she smiled.

"I almost forgot to give you this!" she replied and gave me a present. I opened the box and picked up pirate clothing. "Thank you!" I said with a smile. "You're welcome and meet me in the waiting room!" replied Jennifer and went out. "My pirate daughter!" said dad and I giggled.

***

I held his hand while we went to the waiting room and I was so curious. We arrived and I smiled. "Captain Jack Sparrow!" I said happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you!" replied Johnny and I hugged him. "You are my favorite pirate!" I said and he smiled.

 "You are my favorite pirate!" I said and he smiled

(Meggie's biggest idol is Johnny Depp)

"What's a pirate without a monkey?" he asked and gave me a soft animal that was a monkey. "Thank you!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied. He signed a poster to me and we took a picture together.

Dad went away with Jennifer and they came back after a few minutes. "The Black Pearl will always welcome you on board!" said Johnny. "I'll be a pirate princess!" I replied and they smiled softly.

Then he had to go and I gave him a hug before he left. "I met Johnny!" I said happily. "I'm so happy for you!" replied Adam and his eyes were tearful.

"Daddy, sad!" I said worried. "It's happy tears!" he lied. I yawned and fell asleep in his arms. "I will never let you go!" said Adam.

I'm so glad Meggie met her biggest idol, she really deserved it. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~