You're the best boyfriend in the whole world

Adam's: POV

A few days later

"You're mad!" said Tommy and stepped out from my car. "I just wanted to be a good boyfriend!" I replied with a smile. "What if someone had seen us?" he asked. "It isn't my problem!" I said. Tommy shook his head and laughed softly. I looked around before I kissed him.

"You're not mad, you are insane!" said Tommy. "Well, someone has to be it!" I replied. "I love your humor!" he said. "Thank you darling!" I replied. He laughed again before he went into school.

I walked into my office and looked at a photo of us. Then it knocked on the door and I jumped. "Come in!" I said and hid the photo in a box. "Good morning Adam!" replied Susan. "Good morning!" I said and my voice sounded so weird. Why am I so nervous?

"Was there anything you wanted?" I asked. "It has spread rumors at school!" said Susan. "What kind of rumors?" I asked. "That you work extra at a strip club and have a relationship with a student!" she said and I froze. Isaac! I thought for myself. "It's just fake rumors, none of it's true!" I replied. "Let's hope that!" said Susan strictly.

"I would never have a relationship with a student!" I replied. "I know I can trust you!" said Susan and I nodded. "Good!" she said and went out. I sighed by relief, that was close.

I took my stuff and went to the lesson. I had no lessons with Tommy today and I missed him so bad. But I had a surprise for him after school.

***

I had just read a book for Meggie when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Tommy hugged me. "Rumors have begun to spread about us!" I said. "Damn!" swore Tommy. "Perhaps this can cheer you up!" I said and held up two tickets to the rock show.

"But it's on Saturday!" reminded Tommy. "I know!" I said. "You'll be at the club!" he replied. "They won't notice I'm gone!" I said. "Thank you so much!" replied Tommy happily and hugged me. "You're welcone!" I said. "You're the best boyfriend in the whole world!" he replied. "You are so sweet!" I said and he smiled.

I'm so happy for Adam😊 He'll spend his weekend with Tommy and not at the club. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~