Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime

Adam's: POV

I never thought I would go on my own daughter's funeral or I'd carry her coffin. It was she who would stand by my grave, not me.

"Meggie was an wonderful and happy girl. You couldn't be near her without laughing. She loved dogs, Johnny Depp, Peter Pan and Disney Princess. She was loved by so many and heaven has got an beautiful angel!" I said.

Then I sang My heart will go on and I was close to break down. "I love you Meggie and I miss you so much!" I said and a tear ran down my cheek.

I carried out her coffin for a last rest and mom put her arm around me. "She will always be in your heart!" said Leila. "I know!" I replied. "I'm so sorry Adam!" said Tommy and I hugged him. I let the tears fall and he stroked my back. "Meggie will always be close to us, even though we can't see her!" he said and I nodded.

***

I was at the cemetery the following day with Luna and we laid flowers at her sister's gravestone. Luna cried and I comforted her.

Here lies Meggie Lambert

Born the 5th of March year 2010

Died the the 31th of December year 2015

A beloved daughter, sister, niece, cousin, friend, granddaughter.

May the angels watch over her.

The sun lit up her gravstone and Tommy was right. "Hello Meggie!" I said with a smile.

So beautiful and sad at the same time. We will always remember you Meggie❤️

My next book will be about Saulbert. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~