Thank you so much for this

Tommy's: POV

"Omg, we're here, we are actually here!" I said. "Yes!" replied Adam and smiled. I kissed him and his eyes shone of joy. "Come!" he said and took my hand in his.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

(Tommy's style)

(Tommy's style)

We went backstage and I gave him an confusing glance when he talked to guard. "My boyfriend Tommy would love to meet him and it would mean so much to him!" said Adam. "Wait here!" replied the guard and left. "What was that about?" I asked. "You'll see!" said Adam.

"Is it you who's Tommy?" asked a man. I turned around and in front of me stood Marilyn Manson. "Y-Yes!" I stuttered. "Nice to meet you!" he said.

"You're my biggest idol and I love your music so much and you have saved my life!" I replied. "I'm glad to hear that!" said Marilyn with a smile. He signed my album and we took a picture together.

"Omg omg, I met him, I fucking met Marilyn Manson!" I said happily and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you!" replied Adam.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his ocen blue eyes. "Thank you so much for this!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied and kissed my lips.

***

I screamed at the top of my lungs when Marilyn began to play. I won't have any voice tomorrow.

I felt Adam's arms around my waist and I smiled. He kissed the top of my head and I held his hand in mine. I can't describe how much I love him. He's the light in the darkness and I would be lost without him.

"Tommy!" said Adam. "What is it?" I asked. "I love you so much!" he said. "I love you more!" I replied and he smiled.

I'm so happy for Tommy, he really deserved it❤️ I'm glad Adam had fun too. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~