Hey There Romeo

Betty's POV
I open my eyes after not being able to sleep for hours. I look at the clock and sigh, to see that it's only 2:00 am.

I lift the covers and swing my legs around to the side of the bed. After turning the light on I notice a light coming from across my window.

I walked to the window and see a grey hat and it's owner on Archie's roof.

'Jughead?' I thought.

I open the window. "Hey there Romeo."

The boy in the the grey beanie looks up squinting at me. He must of realized it was me, because he had this strange smirk in his face, which made me smile.

"Hey Juliet, I didn't know you had sleeping troubles too." He said still smiling.

"I could say the same for you. Why are you on the roof. And where's Archie?"

The mention of his name made his smile go away. 'Did something happen?' I thought.

"Jug you okay?" I asked, concern forming in my voice.

He snapped out of his trance. And looked me in the eyes. "Archie, he..ugh..well. He's a little mad at me right now." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why?"

He sighs. "He wants me to stay at his house until my dad sorts things out and gets a job. But I didn't think it was the greatest idea. So he argued that I should and that I can't live alone and he left it at that. And now I'm here trying to figure out what to do." The boy said looking down at the wet grass that shimmered from the light of the moon.

"Well, I think it's a great idea on living with Archie for a while. At least until your dad figures out what he's doing. And if you stay we can have more talks like these." I say smiling.

Jughead snaps up and laughs a little. "Yeah that would be nice" He says blushing a little. Which makes my heart stop for a second. 'What's wrong with me?'

"Well then I guess it's living with Archie for me."

I smile and butterflies stir in my stomach.

"You should get your beauty rest Juliet, we both know that you can get pretty cranky if you don't." He says joking.

"Hey that was one time!" I say laughing

He stands up on the roof and waves. Beginning to open the window he stops and turns around. "Hey. Thanks for the talk." He says blushing a little.

"Of course! I'll see you tomorrow, juggy."

The new nickname startled him. I then close the window and see him mumble something and then go back into Archie's house.

'I wonder what he said?'

Jugheads POV
"See you tomorrow, betts." I say under my breath hoping she didn't hear me. And I go back inside.
•~••~••~•
Hey thanks for reading the first chapter!
Hoped you liked it! And feelings are getting realized am I right 😏. Now on to the second chapter!