You Didn't Follow The Rules

Monday morning~
Jughead's POV
I wasn't allowed to go out all weekend. I now understand why I never see Julie, foster mom, come out of her room. Sure she goes to work, but I've never seen John and her together. This is why they don't have kids.

I got dressed and put my shoes on. I slowly went down stairs being careful not to make any loud noises. I'm about to open the door when a rough hand lands on my shoulder.

"You come straight home after school, got it." John says. I nod and walk out the house. I run a little ways then start to slow down when I'm away from the house.

I get to South Side High around eight. The sight didn't change from the last time. 'I wonder if I can find Toni.' I think as I walk into the school. I go to my locker and my luck Toni's there talking to some other guys.

"Hey, Toni, right?" I ask.

She looks up at me and asks the other guys to leave. "Yeah that's me. Wasn't your first day on Friday?"

I open my locker and put my bag in it, "Yeah, something came up." I take out the stuff I need for first period then close my locker.

"Can you show me where room 146 is?" I ask.

She gives me a smirk and signals me to follow her. We get to room 146 and we stop. "Come find me at lunch we need to talk about something."

"Why don't you tell me now?" I ask intrigued.

She smiles, "I'll give you some details, you don't have any friends right?" I nod in agreement. "Well this school isn't the place to not have back up. Your dad is an important part of the South Serpents,"

"And you want me to be a part of your group in school." I interrupt her.

"Exactly, we'll talk more during lunch." She walks away and I go into the classroom. I sit down and the old rusty bell rings. I look out the window, 'joining the South Serpents huh?'

I got through four periods and now it's lunch. I found where Toni and the rest of the gang sat and I join them. I sit next to Toni and across from a boy with dark black hair.

"This is Sweet Pea," Toni says gesturing to the boy across me. "Sweet Pea and I are the only people on this table you can really trust."

"Since you want to be a part of our gang," Sweet Pea began.

"Who said I wanted to join?" I argue.

Sweet Pea returns a look to Toni then back at me. "Your not going to be able to make it on your own in this hell hole." He says.

"I think I'll do just fine." I say and I stand up about to leave until someone grabs me by my wrist. "Sweet Pea's right, people have grudges on your dad and they'll take it out on you. You won't be safe unless your one of us." Toni says letting go of my wrist.

I turn around to face them, "I'll be fine." I say then I walk away and throw away my lunch.

School ended and I avoided Toni for the rest of the day. I start to walk home when I got a text from Archie.

 I start to walk home when I got a text from Archie