Weird Feelings?

Betty's POV
Morning finally came. I couldn't sleep after having those weird things happen to me while I was talking to Jughead.

And what's with calling him juggy?!

I put my hand on my head, thinking how uncomfortable he must have been when I called him that!

'Stupid!'

After putting on my outfit and my makeup. I put my hair up in my classic ponytail.

Going down stairs and reaching for the door, someone speaks, "And who were you talking to last night?" My mom says with her bitter voice and one eyebrow raised.

I close my eyes and turn around. "I don't know what your talking about mom. You must be hearing things, again."

She opens her mouth about to speak, but I interrupt her. "I don't have time for this I'll be late." I open the door and close it.

The door opens again. "We'll talk about this later!" She yells.

I roll my eyes. 'Of course we will.'

"What's that all about?"

I turn around and see Jughead walking up to me with Archie close behind him.

"Oh it's nothing don't worry about it." I say trying to get the annoyance out of my voice.

"Right." He says looking at me with concern in his eyes, but shaking it off and smiling again.

"So get any sleep after our talk?"

I look at him and nod. 'Liar.' I think.

"That's good so did I."

Archie finally catches up to us. "Hey Betty!" He says waving.

"Did you hear the good news? Jug is going to live with me for now. Something must have changed his mind. At first he didn't want to."

"Or someone changed my mind" Jughead mumbles.

"Oh really? That is good news." I say looking at Jughead.

Archie nods agreeing.
Time skip~Cheer practice~
I walk into the gym and see Veronica.

"V!" I say waving. She looks up and smiles. Waving me over as she finishes up stretching.

"Hey B! How are you!"

"Good thanks. Though my moms giving me trouble, again." I sigh.

Veronica looks up at me, her face gives me sympathy. "I'm sorry, B. What happened?"

Then I just stop. Was I going to tell her that I talked to Jughead most of the night? And what I felt. Wait. 'Do I have feelings for Jughead?' I shake my head. 'No, no it's probably just me getting over Archie. Right?

Veronica snaps me back to reality. "Hey you still with me? Was it that bad?"

"Sorry. No it wasn't, she just thought I was talking to someone last night that's all."

"And were you talking to someone last night?" Curiosity feeling her voice and her eyebrow raised.

"Oh. Ugh..well"

"Spill it." She says giving me her full attention.

"Well Jughead-"

"Jughead, huh" being even more curious.

"It's not like that! He was on Archie's roof and had some trouble on figuring something out so I helped him. And that's it!"

"Ok, ok. I believe you. But what are you going to tell your mom?"

"I don't know. As you know she's really strict about my friends and social life. She's already on my case with me being friends with you and Arch." I say rubbing my arm.

She puts her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure you'll figure out what to say B." She says giving me a small smile.

"Thanks." I give her hug only to be interrupted.

"Listen up ladies!" Cheryl. Great.

"We need to work hard for the next football game! Last game we weren't the greatest, because of some people." She glares at some girls to my left. Then smiles.

"So let's get to it!"

•~••~••~••~••~•
Chapter 2 finished! Betty's realizing she might have feelings for Jug.
And Jug has moved in with Archie so what's going to happen next? 🤷‍♀️
Let's find out!