It's Like It Was Just The Two Of Us On The Planet

Jughead's POV
It's been about six weeks since Betty got out of the hospital. The doctor explained that Betty was in good condition but advised her to have professional help for what she had been through. Her mom had forbidden her to see us, but of course Betty didn't let that happen.

I feel like Betty and I had gotten closer since that night. I remember how glad I was when she woke up. And how I could finally go to sleep. After Jason had gotten arrested there hasn't been any murders since. The police had interrogated Jason about if he was the black hood, but he wouldn't talk.

~
"Jughead you ready? We have to go pick up the girls." Archie yelled from down stairs.

I checked in the mirror and fixed my curly black hair. I ran downstairs and met Archie by the door. "I'm ready." I say smiling. Tonight's the Prom. I had asked Betty two weeks ago. She was unbelievably happy which made me happy too. We walk out the door into the cool spring air. We ran up Betty's stairs and knocked on the door. Seconds later Alice opened the door. My eyes met hers and then she rolled them. "Get in here." She says harshly. Archie and I walk in and sit in the living room.

"Betty your other friends are here." Alice says annoyed.

"Okay, Veronica and I are almost ready." Betty yells.

Betty's POV

I look in the mirror and fix my necklace. My blonde curls laid over my shoulders. I looked over and laid my eyes on Veronica who was wearing a dark red dress that stopped at her knees. And can I say it was unbelievably tight. "Aw B, you're so gorgeous." She says gushing over my light pink dress. I smile, "V, so are you. You're going to be the spotlight tonight."

"I know right, I mean look at these shoes." She says spinning and showing off her sparkling shoes. I roll my eyes. I look at my clock on my dresser, "Oh shoot we need to leave right now." I say grabbing Veronica's hand and pulling her out of my room.

Jughead's POV

"Okay we're coming down." Veronica yells.

Both Archie and I stand up and walk over to the stairs. Veronica walks down and almost tripping over her high heels. Right behind her came Betty. It felt like time had stopped and Betty and I were the only beings on the earth. She was so beautiful and I didn't deserve her at all. Before I knew it she was in front of me trying to get my attention.

I came back to reality, "Sorry what did you say?" She smiled and laughed a little.

"I was saying are you ready to go?" She asked. I nodded and we linked arms. As we walked out the door I heard Betty's mom yelling in the background. "I swear to god Betty, if you come back like Polly I'll kill you. You hear me I kill both of you. Jughead first..."

We all laughed and walked into the night. It was perfect everything was right in the world and nothing could stop the scooby gang. Nothing at all.

The End.

That's it! I hoped you liked the book, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY that it's been so long since I updated!