Chapter 43: Our House

Your POV:

California was amazing. Well except for the part where I found out Grayson lied to me.

I was now at my apartment gathering things into boxes trying to get it down before Grayson gets here to help me move my things to his house.

The furniture that was currently in my apartment came with the apartment so they're not truly mine so it's nice to not worry about those things. All I really had to gather were my clothes, pictures, and other things like that.

I still have no clue how everything is gonna fit in Grayson's house but he assured me every things would be fine so I'm just gonna cross that bridge when it comes.

I gather up the last few things from my room and sit them in their box neatly and close the box as I hear my apartment door open and close signaling Grayson was here.

"Princess?" He shouts through out the apartment.

"I'm upstairs!" I answer. Grayson walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me as I'm closing up my boxes.

"Well hello." I say with a giggle.

"Are you excited?" He ask kissing my shoulder.

"I still don't see how all of this is gonna fit." I turn around to face him.

"It'll be fine,"he says stepping away from me and looking at the boxes.

"Where's Natalie?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh she's downstairs sitting on the couch." He states simply. I nod me head.

"Shall we start?" He ask with a big smile. I giggle and pick up a box and walk out of my room. Grayson follows me with two boxes.

"Natalie can you open the door?" Grayson ask as we walk into the living room. She quickly jumps off the couch glad to help.

We walk outside and I'm greeted by Grayson's car. He sits the boxes down next to the car and pops his drunk with his keys. I giggle as I put the first box in. He does the same and smiled at me.

"Now we do the same thing all over again." He says chuckling. I laugh as I follow him back into my apartment to grab more boxes.

————————

It took hours to move everything. Of course not everything fit into our cars the first time so we had to drop the first load off at Grayson's house and then go back to my apartment for the rest.

Grayson refused to pay for a Uhaul truck which I'm sure he's regretting now.

I was unpacking everything as Grayson helped. Well he didn't really help he just kept pulling stuff out and asking what it was for.

"How are all these clothes gonna fit in the closet?" I ask with a giggle opening up boxes that contain some of my many clothes.

"Come here." He says holding his hand out and leading me upstairs. He leads me into his room and we head straight for his closet.

We step into the closet and he flicks the light on showing that he moved all of his stuff to one side of the closet. I smile.

"Im guessing you already thought this through." I say with a small giggle.

"Of course I did. I was so excited for you to move in. I just couldn't wait to start this new chapter with you." He says looking at me with a small smile.

"Thank you." I say simply.

"For what?" He ask.

"For never failing to make me feel loved." I say simply.

"Anything for you princess." He says kissing my forehead.

"Should we bring the boxes of clothes up to your room?" I ask looking around his room.

"Our room." He corrects me causing me to giggle.

"Our room." I whisper to myself.

———————————————
AN:
So this is the last chapter!!
I know some may not like the ending but I suck at endings soooooo
I enjoyed writing this book and I plan on writing another one so Stacy tuned ;)
And yes there will be an epilogue