Epilogue

Your POV:

"Baby do you know where blue tie is?" I hear from the closet as I'm brushing my teeth.

I spit and rinse my mouth and step out of the bathroom. "I thought you set it on the bed." I say looking at the bed and of course I find it and hold it up to Grayson.

"Thanks princess." He says kissing my cheek as I hand him the tie.

I continue to get ready for work. Today is the first day of my second year teaching and I couldn't be more excited. "Is Natalie ready for school?" I ask Grayson.

"Uh she's in her room." He says messing with his tie. I giggle and make my way to her room.

"Are you ready?" I ask her with a soft smile.

"I don't know which shoes to wear." She says thinking really hard as she stares at the shoes.

"Um these ones." I say picking the pink ones up and handing the to her. She smiles and slips them on.

"Now I'm ready." She says with a big smile.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I ask.

"Yes."

"What about your hair?" I ask tasing my eyebrow.

"No." She says looking at the ground. I grab the brush from on top of her dresser and sit on the end of her bed.

"Come here." I say motioning for her to sit next to me.

"I want a ponytail." She says simply. I smile to myself knowing she loves when I do her hair because Grayson sucked at it.

I pull her hair up into a ponytail and she smiles. She runs out of her room and down the stairs obviously ready for breakfast. I follow her down the stairs and I see Grayson had already started the pancakes.

Natalie sits down at the table as I continue to gather things that I needed for the lesson plan and stuff.

Once Grayson's down with the pancakes he sits them on plates for us and Natalie and I take our time. Grayson scarfs his down and places the plate in the sink. He was obviously in a rush.

"I gotta go." He says making his way to the table and planting a kiss on both mine and Natalie's heads as we finish up our breakfast.

"The car seat is in your car and oh don't meet someone's dad and fall in love with them on me." He jokes. I laugh at his joke and look at Natalie as she puts her plate in the sink herself.

"Natalie be good for (y/n)." He shouts as he opens he door. "Love you guys." He says with a smile before he leaves closing the door behind him.

"You ready?" I ask Natalie. Grayson and I decided it's best for me to take Natalie to school since we're going to the same building.

"Yep." She says popping the "P" and grabbing her back pack. I grab my keys and all the things I needed.

Every morning was going to be like this and I couldn't wait. I loved Grayson and I loved Natalie. They were my family now and I couldn't ask for anything more.

—————————
AN:
Again this sucked but I hope you guys enjoyed this book because I did :)