13

Okay, so I'm gonna upload this chapter and then 14 then be done until the days I'm actually supposed to update😂

***

Mitch's POV

After we got to the mall, and ate, we decided to shop for new clothes. I saw a few things from the girls' section but I didn't know how he would feel about buying me girl clothes.

"Is there something over there you want?" He whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist. I didn't even realize I was staring until he said that and my cheeks turn pink.

"N-no." Fuck.

"Come on, princess. I know you're lying. You can get 'girl' clothes if you want, they're just clothes." He says with a smile.

"Well there are a few things. Like that black sweater with the open back." I tell him as we walk toward the sweater section.

"Anything your little heart desires, Angel." He smiles at me, 'aww'ing at my blush from the nickname. I find the sweater in my size and go to the dressing rooms.

"Stay here. If I come out and you're not here, I will strangle you."

"Could you even reach my neck?"

"You're so funny. I'll punch you. And I'm short so my punches will swing low, if you're picking up what I'm putting down." I say with a sweet smile.

"I'll wait here." I laugh and go inside. I put on the sweater and instantly fall in love.

"Scotty, can you come in here please?" I ask him, unlocking the door. He comes in and locks the door behind him before looking at me.

"It's cute, Mitchy." He tells me, I then turn around and show him the back.

"Damn. My boy is hot." Scott says, making me giggle and turn back around.

"So I'm assuming I should get it?"

"If you don't, I'm coming back and buying it for you." I smile and peck his lips before taking the sweater off, earning a whistle from him.

"Perv."

"Ohh, so it's pervy to admire my beautiful boyfriend?"

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Stop saying things that make me wanna kiss you." Scott smirks and grabs my chin to place a quick kiss on my lips. Once he pulls away, I put on my shirt and we go back to shopping. While I find clothes for me, I look for some for Scott.

"I'm making you try these on, so here." I push Scott into the dressing room with a few outfits.

"Okay, these aren't terrible."

"You sound surprised, that offends me. Let me in." Scott opens the door and Mitch steps inside.

"Oooh, she looks good, henny! What about the other shirt?" Scott takes his shirt off, "Damn!"

"Shut up." Scott laughs as he puts the other shirt on.

"Oh, so you can acknowledge my hotness but I can't acknowledge yours?"

He smiles slightly, "You just called yourself hot."

"You're changing the subject. You look good in that shirt, it's tight and it shows off your muscles." Scott jokingly flexes quickly, but I see it. "Wait! Do that again."

"Do what? Flex?"

"Yeah, that." Scott rolls his eyes but does it anyways and I feel hid bicep. "Holy shit. Wow, I scored on this one."

"Thanks?"

I wink, "You're welcome. Let's go, hot stuff." We pay for our clothes and go home, blasting Beyonce the whole way there.

***