14

I AM SO SORRY.

***

Third Person POV

Scott and Mitch are now at school and are just walking the halls during their free period, which is also their last period of the day.

"You're wrong." Mitch tells Scott.

"I am not, you're just in denial."

"The cheese-itz that have characters on them taste exactly the same as normal ones."

"Baby, no they're not. They are way better than the normal ones."

"How old are you?"

"You can't put an age limit on happiness." Mitch laughs and nods.

"I guess you win then."

"Oh, hell yes. You should buy me some, then."

"How about I just give you kisses instead?" Scott looks around them and pulls Mitch into the bathroom, making sure no one is in it before locking the door and pressing Mitch against it.

"Do I get anything more than kisses?"

"If you're lucky when we get home." Scott pouts.

"Oh, stop that." Mitch places his lips on Scott's as they fight for dominance, Scott obviously winning. He picks Mitch up and holds under his legs, pinning him against the door. Scott bites at Mitch's bottom lip, earning a small moan from the brunette.

The kiss is ruined by the bell, indicating that school is over. Scott sets Mitch down and unlocks the door so they can both get their stuff.

"Am I taking you home or do you have your smart people club today?"

Mitch laughs, "I'm tutoring middle schoolers today."

"Okay, be careful, though. Carter's staying after school for detention today."

"Thanks, baby." Mitch pecks his lips. They say their goodbyes and Mitch goes to the school library.

"Hi, Miss Benson."

"Hello, Mitch. This is Blaine, she needs help with algebra."

"Algebra is fun. Follow me." She follows Mitch to one of the tables and gets out her homework.

"I don't get this. My teacher said that you circle pairs of two, then bring them out of the square root. I don't really understand what that means." Mitch looks at the paper and nods.

"So, all she's saying is when you right them out in full form and you see a pair of, let's say 3, you don't multiply them together. You just circle them, and act like it's just one 3. Does that make sense?"

"I just do this?" She solves the equation and looks at Mitch for approval.

"Exactly. See, it's not so hard. Let's do more because you'll have to do something different in the next few." They work on that until 3:30, which is when the session ends.

"Thanks for helping me." Blaine tells Mitch as they walk out of the library.

"Of course. And you have my number so you can call or text me when you need help again?"

"Yep. See ya, Mitch."

"Bye." Mitch goes into the bathroom and sees Carter standing there. He tries to quickly walk out, but Carter roughly pulls him back by his arm and locks the door.

"You're supposed to be mine."

"But I'm not. I'm Scott's and he makes me happier than you ever could."

TW: Rape

"Have you two had sex yet?"

"That's oddly personal, why would I tell you?"

"Because if not, that makes what we're about to do a whole lot more special." He pulls Mitch against him, back to chest, and sticks his hand in the front of Mitch's jeans, covering Mitch's mouth.

"Have you or not?" Mitch shakes his head and Carter lets go. "So you're still a virgin?" Mitch tears up at the reality of what's about to happen and slowly nods.

Carter harshly slams Mitch against the wall, knocking the air out of him, and rips off the smaller boy's shirt.

"P-please, no. I-It'll hurt." Carter takes off both of their pants and underwear. He shoves Mitch onto the floor, so he's on his back, and takes his own belt to bound Mitch's hands to a pipe under a sink.

He spits on three of his fingers and roughly shoves them into Mitch, causing him to cry out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up, you're lucky you're getting prep."

"S-stop, it h-hurts. Please, C-Carter!" Carter slaps Mitch across the face.

"I know you want this, whore. You like it rough and that's something little ol' Scott can't give to you."

"N-no I don't!" 

---

After what felt like forever to Mitch, Carter finally finishes off, pulls out of Mitch, and sits back to stare at him.

"Look at you, such a pretty one." He unties Mitch and puts his own clothes back on. "Don't act like you didn't like it. Glad I was the one to take your precious v-card." Mitch curls up into a ball on his side and sobs as soon as Carter leaves.

Once he can breathe again, he grabs his phone and calls Scott.

"Hello?"

"S-Scott.." Mitch cries into the phone.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"C-Carter, h-he--" He cuts himself off with a sob.

"Where are you, love?"

"S-School, in the b-bathroom by the l-library."

Scott shows up within 5 minutes, which is impressive considering he lives almost 10 minutes away, and runs into the bathroom to see Mitch with only his boxers on, curled up into the corner crying. He carefully walks over and kneels down in front of him. Mitch quickly wraps his arms around his neck and hugs him tightly, nearly knocking Scott over. Scott gently wraps his arms around Mitch's waist and hugs him back.

"What did he do to you?" He whispers.

"H-he r-raped me."

"We have to take you to the hospital, baby." Mitch nods and allows Scott to help him get dressed before Scott carries him out of the school and puts him in the car.

***