Chapter 5 Seven minutes in heaven

(No lemons, sorry peeps :T I MEAN YOU TWO ARE CHILDREN!!!! JEEZUS. ANYWAY...)

You were sitting around the campfire roasting some marshmallows, you just loved s'mores! But you've noticed Max was acting strange lately... Like that time you were talking to that zit faced wood scout who obviously was flirting with you.

"Hey, how about you ditch this place?" The wood scout asked you, "Come with us for awhile! Even though girls aren't allowed... We can sneak you in if you want to~"

"U-Um... No thanks, I-I'm fine here w-with David.." You stuttered.

"C'mon sweetie~ Don't be shy!" The creepy pervert said grabbed your waist, suddenly he was slapped in the face. It was Max, and he was PISSED. He picked you up bridal style and growled.

"Don't EVER come near this one," Max snarled. "She's got enough shit to deal with in her life, I don't think she needs another shithead." He then carried you off.

"M-Max... I c-can walk y-you know..." You muttered embarrassed.

"I don't fuckin' care." Max said, "Shithead... Knowing I gotta crush on her..."

"What w-was that last part?" You asked.

"N-Nothing you need to worry about." Max responded embarrassed. 

"O-Ok then." You said.

Then there was that other time...

"W-Wow Harrison!" You said clapping at his trick, "V-Very impressive!"

"Why thank you malady!" Harrison said back with a smile. "Say, how about I show you another trick tonight? I gotta practice until then so.." You suddenly you felt two arms around you.

"Actually, we have plans tonight, so back off bitch." Max said angrily.

"Alright man geez," Harrison said. "We can plan some other time alright (Y/n)?" You nodded in response as Max growled.

You decided to ignore it for now, and David sat down on a nearby log.

"Well campers, I have a game we can play!" David said excitedly.

"Is it something stupid?" Max asked, David shook his head.

"It's called seven minutes in heaven!" David replied, you all fell silent. This was the type of game where people get pushed together. And without anyone's concern David spun the bottle, and it landed on you and Max.

"SHIT." Max said out loud.

"Alrighty lovebirds! Into the tent!" David said happily.

"HELL NO." Max responded.

"Then how about ten minutes?" David asked.

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE!" Max replied.

"Ok fine.... How about twenty minutes?" David said, Max got really mad while everyone else was giggling in the back.

"Fine! TWENTY MINUTES, then we're fucking done!" Max said grabbing your hand.

"I'll start the timer!" Dolph who was now your best friend said, you two sat awkwardly in the tent. You two didn't speak much...

"So, uh..." Max muttered, "What do ya wanna talk about?" You shrugged. "Stupid David... Makin' me in this damn tent... I'll kill him."

"H-He seems like a nice guy..." You stuttered.

"Pfft, he's been keepin' me in this hell." Max responded. "But, I guess he is KINDA nice... Don't fucking tell him I said that."

"O-Ok!" You said, you two pretty much just had conversations, no kissing, and definitely no flirting. Just normal stuff, after your twenty minutes was up, you two sat back with the rest of the gang. Luckily the bottle didn't land on you two again, but something kept bothering you... Why was Max so overprotective with you..? Was it because you protected him, or was it because of something else?

To be le continued~