Stingy... (Part 3)

He pushed me down on the floor hard and I was so mad that it didn't faze me at all I got right back up and pushed him back!
*
*
Diggy:Don't put your fucking hands on me!
You:don't put your hands on me and not when you barge in putting your hands on my child!!
*
*
Next thing I knew everyone was standing at the door including Jessica!
*
*
Diggy:You are out of your mind slapping me! I swear you lucky!
You:lucky!? I dare you Daniel!
Jessica:come on guys stop!
You:no Daniels over here swearing like he's gonna hit me or something I wish you would!
Aubrey:mommy please stop!
Diggy:I said I would handle MY son! You don't listen! He will NOT disrespect me!
You:you slamming him to the wall is not going to help either Daniel!
*
*
He let go of jr and I ran and hugged him...
*
*
Daniel:and that's why he do that now! You baby him!
You:don't worry about what I do with my son! Go worry about taking care of Jessica!
Diggy:in the room NOW!
*
*
He walked out and I kissed jr before walking in my room closing it...
*
*
Diggy:I don't know what you got going on but Ima let you know right now that you need to change FAST!
You:me? Daniel you invited your ex to my house without talking to me, and go putting your hands on my son! And I need to change?
Diggy:so you go arguing with me every chance you get, go against my discipline and slap me? Yes YOU need to change I can't take it much longer!
You:wow so what are you saying Daniel? Your going to what? Leave!?
Diggy:see there you go putting words in my mouth!
You:you said you can't take it much longer! What does that mean?
Diggy:nvm forget it! You are just going to blow it up like you do everything else. Next time just let me handle my son!
You:stop with the "my son" bullshit like he's not mine too!
Diggy:whatever!
*
*
He tried walking away but I grabbed his arm only for him to snatch it back...
*
*
You:where are you going!?
Diggy:to take care of Jessica like you said.
*
*
He walked out and I literally had to revaluate myself before walking out to check on jr... He was just sitting in the dark I turned on the light but he begged for me to turn it back off...I did and went and laid next to him...
*
*
You:are you ok?
Jr:yes
You:I'm sorry baby.
Jr:for what?
You:for everything
Jr:you didn't do anything mommy it's Daniel fault.
You:Jr he is your father and you can't talk to him like that.
Jr:I hate him so much!
You:no you don't baby.
Jr:yes I do he only causes problems!
You:Daniel you will not talk about your father that way! He loves you and just wants what's best for you.
Jr:*sighs*
You:jr baby I love you but you can't expect mommy to save you all the time you have to watch your mouth and respect your elders! I did not raise you to be disrespectful! You can't go around just yelling at your father or any other adult!
Jr:yes ma'am
You:now after I talk to your sisters I want you to apologies to your father.
Jr:yes ma'am
You:that's my big boy!
*
*
I got up and walked to Aubrey room I didn't know what to expect before I did I checked downstairs to see diggy sitting on the couch watching Tv...I went into Aubrey's room to see her on her phone I walked up and sat on her bed she looked at me then told whoever it was she would call them back...
*
*
You:who was that?
Aubrey:my friend Denise.
You:oh ok. Well I came to see how you were doing
Aubrey:I'm coo
You:don't lie to me Aubriel I'm your mother I know you.
Aubrey:*sighs* what is wrong with you and daddy? Why y'all always arguing!?
You:*sighs* we are are having some disagreements that's all nothing to worry about I promise.
Aubrey:is it about Jessica?
You:it's about a lot of things but I don't want you worrying about it!
Aubrey:alright.
?:mommy
*
*
I turned around to see Amina standing at the door she came and I picked her up and sat her on my lap...
*
*
You:aww baby are you ok?
Amina:yes.
You:mommy sorry if me and daddy scared you.
Amina:why are you guys always angry and hate each other?
You:we are not angry baby and I don't want you to ever think we hate each other me and your father love each other and you guys. Ok?
Amina:ok
Aubrey:*yawning* I'm tired now
Amina:me too! Can I sleep with you?
Aubrey:hmm I don't know you sleep wild!
Amina:pleeeaaaaasssee?
Aubrey:alright come on Lady bug.
Amina:yaaaay!
*
*
She got on the bed and under the covers with Aubrey...I kissed them both
*
*
You:alright girls goodnight love you!
Aubrey:love you too!
Amina:I love you too mommy!
*
*
I walked out and looked down the stairs to see no diggy I guess he was already in the room... I went in jr room and he was already half sleep,we walked to my room and he wasn't in there so we decided to go to Jessica room and wouldn't you know there he was...LAYING on the bed with Jessica holding her as her head laid on his shoulder...all I could hear was the gasp before losing it...
*
*
*
*
*
*

{Hey beautiful's!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this but honestly it has NOTHING on what's next! Ha! Anyway VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW #muchlove }